watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets to the Brentford match

Started by G_Gribby, April 23, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Gribby

If someone decided to see the Brentford match at the Cottage and still not got a ticket it's time to do something about it now.

:022:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Bassey the warrior

I've been trying to get one for the last three days but the website isn't working properly and couldn't get through on the phone. Will be miffed if can't get one.

Riversider

I bought two yesterday, and I think I'm right in saying that they were the last pair available in the entire 3 Fulham stands, only a few singles left now,
Still some availability in P1 and P2 but I will be very very surprised if this isn't sold out before close of play on Monday .

Riversider

Latest update on availability,
Only 4 left in the entire Riverside Stand,
Only 180 left in the entire Hammersmith End,
Strangely though, there are now more suddenly available in The Johnny Haynes than there were on Saturday evening,
P3 is now showing available to book in The Putney End, with good availability also in P1 and P2, visions of a Brentford invasion filling the entire Putney End don't look like remotely materialising,
Come on people let's sell out the entire home areas including The Putney End and show Khan snr and Khan jnr that we are club worth investing in,
This game is far more important than Sheffield Wednesday away, 3pm kick off on a Saturday no excuses for a large home crowd.

SP

Quote from: Riversider on April 24, 2017, 02:29:00 PM
Latest update on availability,
Only 4 left in the entire Riverside Stand,
Only 180 left in the entire Hammersmith End,
Strangely though, there are now more suddenly available in The Johnny Haynes than there were on Saturday evening,
P3 is now showing available to book in The Putney End, with good availability also in P1 and P2, visions of a Brentford invasion filling the entire Putney End don't look like remotely materialising,
Come on people let's sell out the entire home areas including The Putney End and show Khan snr and Khan jnr that we are club worth investing in,
This game is far more important than Sheffield Wednesday away, 3pm kick off on a Saturday no excuses for a large home crowd.

Hope we can sell the remaining tickets, £25 for this match is an absolute bargain. I miss the atmosphere created by a full house.

bobbo

I bought one for a mate yesterday at about 3.00pm
1975 just leaving home full of hope

EastEndWhite

No seats left in either the Riverside or Hammersmith stands.  Smallish number in the Johnny Haynes.  Still quite a few available in the Putney End, especially in P3.  Hope we can fill them all.

G_Gribby

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on April 23, 2017, 11:51:10 AM
I've been trying to get one for the last three days but the website isn't working properly and couldn't get through on the phone. Will be miffed if can't get one.

I hope it went well for you.
I normally sit on the Riverside. This time I and a larger group of friends do the Hammersmith again.

COYW  049:gif
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.