watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who do you fancy

Started by Andy S, April 23, 2017, 02:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I always love the day after a win. But looking forward to the play offs (should we make it and taking into account 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5 home and away) who would you not want in the first match

For me it is Huddersfield as teams sometimes come back and bite you after they have had at least one beating

Riversider

Sheffield Wednesday would be the toughest nut to crack, Reading and Huddersfield offer no fear to me whatsoever,
I can almost guarantee that neither of those two clubs want to meet us in the semi finals.

Carborundum

Will be delighted to be there playing anyone.  That said, the team I'd be happy to dodge is Sheffield Wednesday.  They defend better than Huddersfield or Reading and have impressive strikers.  Strong squad and that's going to play a role if we are playing them three games in a row.

I'm convinced the Huddersfield defenders are scared by pace, they certainly were at the Cottage and so we are a nightmare for them.  The only solution is to play deeper and it hasn't gone well for them.  Readings problem isn't defending against pace, it's defending full stop.  Either of these over two legs would seem welcome prospects, probably more welcome than the unlikely scenario of getting Leeds.  Leeds are tough, have the best centre back pairing in the league and a striker with 20+ goals. 

Just hope we make the six.

grandad

I have a feeling that we will face SW in the Final. The extra width at Wembley will be an advantage to us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

HatterDon

I fear no one in this league. I don't think Slava does either.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ffc73

I am very apprehensive about Brentford next week so at this time I will accept anyone in the playoffs as I just want us to get there now

filham

The plan has to be a good sound win in the first half against Brentford at the Cottage next week, a stroll in the 2nd half then a day out at Sheffield using lots of reserves and Parker in a match that doesn't matter at Sheffield.

Come the play offs Reading in the 1st round, we could take a good crowd to their ground, and then Huddersfield at Wembley with five goals in mind.

Well that's the script but when have Fulham followed scripts.

AlexW132

I'm worried about Sheffield personally

Fulham Tup North

078.gif As long as we don't face Fulham I will be happy!! They will beat anyone!!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

BestOfBrede

If we lose to Brentford and or Wednesday will we get the moaning threads back or have people actually seen a massive improvement and will take this good feeling into next season
Of course i also include the missing out on playoffs and/or promotion here! (God forbid!)

I really hope we all feel really good about how we have ended this season and that we all are really up and behind the lads for next!

If we do miss out this year, then it has still been an excellent turn around for our club!

Onwards and upwards, with this manager, I feel
049:gif