watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

huddersfiel my first away game this season

Started by nose, April 23, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

As I approach the gentleman jim era.... i confes yesterday was my first away game of the season, and what a game to choose. I only just got home because I had to go to manchester after the game as you ask why I have delayed writing

even though it has all been said already for about 8 mins a five nil defeat looked more likely and suddenlty we exploded into action. the trio in midfield that had looked a bit lack lustre recently thrrew off the cobwebs and showed how to play like brazil

the away support was incredible, the home support was magnanimous.

i have been to many of our biggest away wins, maine road with mitch, carlilse with les, carlisle with rodders, wolfsburg with BZ, 4 4 at portsmouth, 4 1 at portsmouth, 1 0 at portsmouth, 3 1 at man utd.... and this rates with all of those.  Couldn't manage blackburn with sean).

In many ways this was the most unlikely and stangest game in that we went from zero to hero so unexpectedly.

brilliant!

G_Gribby

For geographical reasons, it's difficult for me to see the boys play matches and I usually choose the home games. My only try this season was Reading the day before New Year ... "a few" pounds used for airline, hotel, transport, match ticket .. for nothing except all the nice and friendly Fulham fans I met.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: nose on April 23, 2017, 03:56:18 PM
As I approach the gentleman jim era.... i confes yesterday was my first away game of the season, and what a game to choose. I only just got home because I had to go to manchester after the game as you ask why I have delayed writing

even though it has all been said already for about 8 mins a five nil defeat looked more likely and suddenlty we exploded into action. the trio in midfield that had looked a bit lack lustre recently thrrew off the cobwebs and showed how to play like brazil

i have been to many of our biggest away wins, maine road with mitch, carlilse with les, carlisle with rodders, wolfsburg with BZ, 4 4 at portsmouth, 4 1 at portsmouth, 1 0 at portsmouth, 3 1 at man utd.... and this rates with all of those.  Couldn't manage blackburn with sean).

In many ways this was the most unlikely and stangest game in that we went from zero to hero so unexpectedly.

brilliant!
Would you please go to Sheffield on 7 May?  Even if you don't have a ticket. We may need you as a lucky charm,.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 23, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

brilliant!
Would you please go to Sheffield on 7 May?  Even if you don't have a ticket. We may need you as a lucky charm,.
I am hoping that Sheffield is a dead day or simply a must not get injured day.

tslyon

brilliant!

Very jealous of your experience!  Sounds like an amazing time and run of awesome matches.

Cheers,

Steve

nose

for the benifit of doubt... i have had my sheff wed tickets from the moment they went on sale!!!