watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thursday Fulham Stuff (27/04/17)...

Started by WhiteJC, April 27, 2017, 07:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Report: Liverpool move to land sensation ripping up the league, contract to be signed on 1 July

Liverpool have identified Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon as their first-choice left-back target this summer, according to a report.

The Liverpool Echo claim manager Jurgen Klopp will sanction a concerted push for the highly rated teenager, who was last week named in the PFA Championship team of the season even though he is only 16.

It is said that Sessegnon is Klopp's first choice to replace Alberto Moreno in the squad this summer and provide competition at left-back for regular James Milner.

The Liverpool Echo report that Sessegnon pre-agreed a deal with Fulham before the start of this season which is due to be signed on 1 July.

If he puts pen to paper on the contract then Liverpool would have to pay the Cottagers a hefty transfer fee as opposed to just compensation for his development if he was only a scholar.

Sessegnon has also attracted interest from elite Premier League clubs Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City.

But that has not dampened Liverpool's enthusiasm for the youngster, or dented their confidence that they will sign him during the forthcoming window.

The Merseysiders have also been linked with Hull's Andrew Robertson but the Liverpool Echo report that Klopp's preferred option is Sessegnon.

The manager regards strengthening in the left-back position as pivotal as he prepares to sell the inconsistent Moreno during the summer window.

Sessegnon, who can play at both left-back and on the left wing, has made elite clubs sit up and take notice with his precocious Championship displays this season.

He has scored seven goals from 28 first-team matches in the campaign, including two in Fulham's stunning 3-1 win at Newcastle last month, and also weighed in with three assists, remarkable tallies for a player who is not only foremost a defender but also one who is so young.

Football Insider verdict:

There is not so much a queue to sign Sessegnon, as a stampede. Ridiculously talented and precocious, he would be a marvellous signing for any club whose manager is willing to put his faith in youth and hone them on the training pitch. Liverpool and Sessegnon appear an ideal fit. Klopp is renowned for his development of outstanding young players, and there appears no limit to what Sessegnon can achieve. Fulham have known for some time they have a remarkable young player on their hands and the big boys have been beating a path to the Cottage to try and persuade the youngster to up sticks. A huge sum could still pass hands to push the deal through but, for a team crying out for a long-term left-back option, this could be a fabulous signing for Liverpool.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/report-liverpool-move-sign-sensation-ripping-league-contract-signed-1-july/

WhiteJC

QPR boss admits he was 'totally wrong' about Fulham
The Rs boss was Sky's football expert at the start of the season and, when asked to predict the Championship table, he had Fulham languishing down at the bottom of the league

QPR manager Ian Holloway has admitted he was 'totally wrong' about Fulham, with the Whites just one win, or a Leeds defeat, from clinching a play-off spot.

The Rs boss was Sky's football expert at the start of the season and, when asked to predict the Championship table, he had Fulham languishing down at the bottom of the league.

The main reason for his prediction was due to the departure of Moussa Dembele to Celtic and Ross McCormack's imminent transfer to Aston Villa.

Holloway, while tipping Fulham to finish 17th, said: "Fulham's problem is that they've got a lot of overpaid experience and too many youth players.

"They could have another tough season, especially without the goals of Moussa Dembele and potentially Ross McCormack."

However, he has admitted he made a mistake about the Whites and paid tribute to the work Slavisa Jokanovic has done.

"The teams I didn't tip to do very well – Fulham – totally wrong. No matter they lost their best two players have gone on to do brilliantly with a good manager. So have Brentford," Holloway said after his QPR side were outclassed by a Bees team he put in 22nd place in his predictions.

"Deep down, at Sky, because I was inexperienced at that I picked a whole season. I said Newcastle and Brighton would go up.

"One of them has. I said Leeds might be in the play-offs. I wasn't sure about Reading. I said Sheffield Wednesday would be there.

"You can say what you like. I've had a good life. I've been QPR manager twice. That's all I'm saying."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-boss-admits-totally-wrong-12945359

WhiteJC

Why Fulham's game with Brentford may be academic with Leeds facing Norwich
They are three points ahead of seventh placed Leeds United, who have suffered a recent blip in form to drop out of the top six

Fulham are on the verge of joining Huddersfield in the play-offs with two games left in the season.

The Whites currently sit in the sixth and final place and face west London rivals Brentford and fifth placed side Sheffield Wednesday in their remaining games.

They are three points ahead of seventh placed Leeds United, who have suffered a recent blip in form to drop out of the top six.

The Yorkshire side face eighth placed Norwich before facing a Wigan side, who are likely to have been relegated before the final day.

Tableau of despair: Fulham celebrate as Sam Johnstone looks dejected (Photo: Paul Burgman)

Crucially, the Whites' goal difference of +27 is much higher than Leeds' +14, which will be worth an extra point to them.

In order for Fulham to finish in the top six, all they have to do is match, or better, Leeds' result given their vastly superior goal difference.

Victory for the Whites at home to west London rivals Brentford will secure a top six berth, whatever the Yorkshire side do against their East Anglia opponents.

In order for Fulham to finish in the top six, all they have to do is match, or better, Leeds' result given their vastly superior goal difference.

Victory for the Whites at home to west London rivals Brentford will secure a top six berth, whatever the Yorkshire side do against their East Anglia opponents.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulhams-game-brentford-academic-leeds-12945471

WhiteJC

Burton Albion injury news: will Cauley Woodrow be fit for Barnsley game, Jon McLaughlin update

Burton Albion are hopeful of having Cauley Woodrow available again as they look to secure their Championship safety at Barnsley this weekend.

The Fulham loanee - who has four goals to his name since joining Albion in January - missed out on Saturday's 2-1 victory against Leeds United with a calf injury, having been on the bench five days earlier in the 2-0 win at Birmingham City.

Woodrow's eye for goal and work-rate upfield have played a key part in the Brewers finding some vital form over the past three months.

And Nigel Clough says the England under-21 international could be ready to feature again as Albion go in search of the single point that would confirm their survival for another season.

Asked if Woodrow would be available for the Barnsley trip, Clough said: "We are hoping so - he's done a little bit of training this week.

"He had a troublesome calf injury, it was more of a kick than a strain, which is good. So we are hoping he'll be available for the weekend."

One man who will definitely not be part of the action this weekend is Jon McLaughlin. The Albion keeper was ruled out for the rest of the season with a shoulder injury sustained in the Birmingham win, and he underwent surgery on that problem on Monday.

But Clough says he would expect the former Bradford City stopper to be fit and ready again for pre-season.

"Jon's had a small operation on his shoulder with his tendon, where that bruise was from," he added.

"He's definitely out for the season, but hopefully everybody else will be OK. We would have thought (he'll be back for pre-season), yes."

Read more at http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/burton-albion-injury-news-will-cauley-woodrow-be-fit-for-barnsley-game-jon-mclaughlin-update/story-30295310-detail/story.html#x1cvYMjPiWLO8BL2.99

WhiteJC

Young Whites Success

This year the Fulham Academy have so far been successful from top to bottom. In addition to the Under-23s making the Play-Offs, three of the youth teams have made finals of their own; the Under-14s, 15s and 16s.

The Under-16s, back in November, reached the National Final for the third year in a row under the guidance of Head Coach Colin Omogbehin.

Having won the previous two, they lost out on more silverware only by penalties to Manchester United.

The Under-15s have recently made it through to the Southern Final Floodlit Cup and face Arsenal at Motspur Park on Monday 8th May, 7pm. They fight to be crowned Southern Champions and are coached by Luis Nedio and Andy Joslin.

The Under-15s had to navigate a Semi-Final away at Norwich to get into the Southern Final, and managed to win 3-0.

If the Under-15s were to win they would then face either Manchester City or Derby County in the Superfinal on the 12th May, taking on the Northern Champions.

The Under-14s, coached by Brett Cooper and Tom Hounsell, have also reached the Southern Finals in the Albert Phelan Cup, and similarly take on Arsenal.

Their match however will be played at the Arsenal Training Ground. If they were to win they would face either Manchester City or Liverpool in their own Superfinal. The Under-14s beat Spurs in the Quarter-Final and won impressively in the Semis against Reading 5-1.

"The three teams making the final is the culmination of a lot of hard work over the season," commented Under-13-15s Head Coach, Dan Thomas.

"We tried to target the cups this year as it's a new initiative by the Premier League to add some more competition to the age groups.

"Every age group now has a cup competition and a National Final so we try to target these games and see how far we can go to give the players experience of playing in semi finals and finals.

"It's a great achievement for the players and the staff to make three finals across three age groups, it's something we should be proud of.

"It's important to say we run an individual programme, getting to finals and being successful with teams is not the be all and end all, our main objective is to develop players to play in the first team to bring through the next Ryan Sessegnon.

"That's the main goal but we feel something that will help that is boys' experience of playing in front of crowds.

"Playing in competitive games against top class opposition where whether you win or lose is important. Across the three age groups we've beaten some very good teams this season.

"The Under-15s knocked out Chelsea, West Brom, Reading, Norwich and Birmingham.

"The Under-14s knocked out Tottenham, Swansea, Bristol City. With the Under-16s getting to the national final they beat Porto and Liverpool along the way so we have shown that we have got players that can compete at a high level."

16-year-old Ryan Sessegnon has made 28 appearance for the First Team so far this season and cut his teeth in these youth tournaments.

"I was speaking to Ryan today and asked him to reflect on his own experience of the academy and how important competition was for him," Thomas reflected.

"He said he thought it was a key part of his development that he played in a lot of competitions over his formative years and he had success.

"He'd been part of an age group that had got to finals, he played in finals, won tournaments, he was part of the Under-16 squad that won two years ago.

"He went away to Germany and won a couple of tournaments and said that all helped build his confidence to give him self belief.

"So it is an important part of our programme to give the boys some experience of competitive games and its great to see how players and staff have stepped up and delivered under pressure this year."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/april/26/youth-finals

WhiteJC

Sky Sports pundit delivers verdict on Leeds play-off chances, claims 26-year-old is best in Championship

Tony Gale believes Leeds will miss out on a Championship play-off place to Fulham after slipping out of the top six in England's second tier.

Fulham currently sit in sixth place, three points above the Yorkshire giants with two games to play, after Leeds have won just once in their last six outings.

Speaking to Sky Sports News' Premier League Daily Show [Weds, 10am], former Fulham and West Ham star Gale believes the Cottagers will now beat Leeds to the play-off place.

He claimed that Slavisa Jokanovic's side have the quality to be the best team in the league on their day and possess the best midfielder in the division in 26-year-old Tom Cairney.

"For me, and I am not being biased, Fulham are the best footballing team in the Championship and on their day they're the best team in the Championship," Gale said.

"In midfield they possess one of the best players in the division in Tom Cairney.

"They have Brentford at home and Sheffield Wednesday away, it could be done by Brentford and prove too much for Leeds. If Fulham get in the play-offs, I think they'll win them."

Monk saw his side fall out of the top six for the first time in five months following their loss to Wolves earlier this month, before losing to Burton Albion on Saturday.

To stand any chance of getting back in the top six, they must now beat Norwich and Wigan and hope that the London side drop points.

Leeds have failed to win promotion back to the Premier League since their dramatic fall from grace in 2004, which saw them drop to League One.

Now, Monk will be desperate to see his side make it three wins out of three against Norwich on Saturday at Elland Road, after beating the Canaries in the league and on penalties in the EFL Cup.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/sky-sports-pundit-delivers-verdict-leeds-play-off-chances-claims-26-year-old-best-championship/

WhiteJC

25 years on from Brentford 4 Fulham 0

Terry Evans and Marcus Gayle look back on that memorable day and the promotion winning season

Today marks 25 years since one of the most memorable days in Brentford history as we beat Fulham 4-0 at Griffin Park to take a giant step towards promotion from Division Three. Ahead of Saturday's trip to Craven Cottage, we caught up with two stars of that team, Terry Evans and Marcus Gayle, to talk about that day and the promotion winning season.

Read more at http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/terry-evans-marcus-gayle-brentford-91-92-promotion-winning-season-3693472.aspx#lh4fiYssZgXHfdQS.99

WhiteJC

The Tony Gale Column

I said in my last column that I wasn't worried despite a tricky run of fixtures, and we went and won them all, so I can be too bad a pundit can I? It's always better to work with foresight rather than have a degree in hindsight. All we've got to do is keep our eye on the ball now. Promotion would mean so much to everyone, including that former international manager we've got running one of the lounges. That's former Anguilla boss Les Strong in case you were unsure!

The last fixture was a blinding result for us, but a right kick in the unmentionables for Huddersfield. Also, not knowing who we'd face in the Play-Offs, should we get there, it's very good psychologically to have bashed them up 4-1. We can't talk too much like we've already secured a Play-Off spot, but if you do get into them then you need to do so with momentum. We've not just won our last few games, but we've won them well and played some really good football, so that's an encouraging sign. Psychologically at the moment, we are in a good place.

Brentford on Saturday is a great fixture. Along with QPR and Chelsea, they're our closest rivals, and they'd love to put a spanner in the works for us. They haven't got the biggest budget so I think they've done quite well this season and are punching above their weight. Saying that, I think with the way we're going and the confidence we've got, we'll be fine. It's not like the old days where the pitches are getting churned up at this time of the season and you can't play football. The turf is still great, it encourages good football, and that's what we do best.

I saw Brentford recently when they won 4-0 against an in-form Derby side, and they were excellent. They play the same football as Fulham, but not with as good players. They've got some decent forward players and we'll need to be on our game against them. Jota is in super form at the moment and is probably worth a lot of money now considering how he's done since they brought him back. He's not the strongest but he's a very clever tactician with an excellent first touch, and he's notorious for getting these goals by giving the keeper the eyes, looking one way and going the other. So Marcus Bettinelli, if you're reading this, don't look at his eyes!

I speak to a lot of football people in my line of work, and they only talk about Fulham to me in glowing terms. If you're a football fan, then you'll be supporting Fulham because of the way we play the game. I spoke to the Brentford manager Dean Smith before the game against Derby, which I was doing for Sky, and he said Fulham are the best team they've played this season, by far. So I don't want to put the mockers on it but that's not a bad statement from one of your local rivals.

I was so sad to hear that Sarah Brookes is leaving the Club at the end of the season, and I wish her all the very best for the future. Whatever she does, I'm sure she'll be a huge success because she's been nothing but a success since she's been at Fulham. I don't know how long it is I've known Brooksie now, but it's been a pleasure to work with her and alongside her. Not only is she good at her job, but she was probably the best looking press officer in football! But that's enough of the compliments because I'm sure she's reading this column. In all seriousness, it's really sad to see a mate, and such a friendly face, leaving our football club. But I'm sure she'll enjoy wherever she goes, and she'll be brilliant.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/april/25/the-tony-gale-column

WhiteJC

HMRC investigation into Newcastle United financial dealings could have an impact on Fulham and their play-off opponents
There could be a wait to find out who plays who in the Championship play-offs

With two games to go it looks as if Fulham are going to realise their Championship ambitions of making the play-offs.

One win from their remaining two games would secure their place in the end of season play-offs.

But who will the play in the semi-finals?

Looking at the table, Huddersfield appear to be the favourites, but HMRC have thrown a spanner in the works today.

Newcastle United confirmed automatic promotion with a 4-1 win over Preston North End on Monday night, but it has been confirmed today that St James' Park has been raided by tax officials as part of an investigation into suspected income tax and national insurance fraud.

Where financial irregularities have been proven, clubs in the past have been docked points, with Leeds United, Boston United and Chesterfield all falling foul of the rules in recent years.

If Newcastle were found to have committed fraud, they could see automatic promotion slip from their grasp, which, depending on the severity of any sanction, could have an impact on who Fulham face in the play-offs, if they secure their spot.

There is of course still a lot to play for in the final two games of the season, with nothing set in stone, with five points between third and sixth.

Watch this space...

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hmrc-investigation-newcastle-united-financial-12947917

WhiteJC

Fulham vs Brentford: Ross McCormack's first goal, Jota in the last minute - a look back at the previous encounters
The Bees have had the better of the contests winning three and drawing one while the Whites have been successful on two occasions; only once in the league

Fulham and Brentford do battle for the seventh time since the two west London rivals returned to being in the same division as each other.

The Bees have had the better of the contests winning three and drawing one while the Whites have been successful on two occasions; only once in the league.

The league table has also been in Brentford's favour for two of the three seasons with Fulham, this time, earning the title of the pride of west London's Championship teams.

The contests have always been exciting encounters with moments of high quality following bad mistakes.

GetWestLondon takes a look back at the previous six derby days between the two sides.

Brentford 0-1 Fulham (League Cup, August 26 2014)
Fulham drew first blood in the two sides' first meeting since 1998 as they progressed in the League Cup.

Then Bees boss Mark Warburton changed his team around, giving Nick Proschwitz a start up front, but it was the Whites who claimed victory as Ross McCormack opened his account for the club.

It was Felix Magath's last win in charge of the west Londoners and he was sacked a month later after overseeing a shocking start to the league season.

Brentford 2-1 Fulham (November 21 2014)
The first league meeting between the two sides saw a dramatic late comeback give Brentford the victory as now Bees captain Harlee Dean went from villain to hero.

The defender made a bad clearance which presented Hugo Rodallega with a golden opportunity to give the Whites the lead.

However, with nine minutes left on the clock, Dean thundered the ball into the roof of the net to put Brentford back on level terms.

And, with the clock striking 90 minutes, Jota wrote himself into Brentford folklore as his shot deflected off Dan Burn into the net to give the Bees the win.

Fulham 1-4 Brentford (April 3 2015)
Brentford were in the midst of a play-off push, while the Whites were scrambling to achieve survival in the Championship.

And the Bees needed four spectacular goals to see off their west London rivals.

Stuart Dallas bagged a brace, both of them from long-range, with the second one the pick of the bunch.

McCormack pulled a goal back from the penalty spot with just over 20 minutes remaining but a Brentford late show completed the double.

Alan Judge scored a sublime free kick before Jota made it four with a sumptuous volley moments from full time.

Fulham 2-2 Brentford (December 12 2015)
Dean Smith's second match in charge of Brentford took place at Craven Cottage and it was a different encounter to the previous two.

The Bees took the lead on 18 minutes thanks to Alan Judge's penalty but James Tarkowski's own goal levelled the scores before half-time.

Moussa Dembele put Fulham into the lead on 64 minutes but just seven minutes later, Jack O'Connell found the net to level.

Jota had a goal disallowed for offside, which turned out to be a mistake by the officials, as both sides had to settle for a point.

Brentford 3-0 Fulham (April 30 2016)
A first-half demolition job gave Brentford a thumping win over their west London rivals.

Sam Saunders scored what turned out to be his last goal in red and white stripes as the Bees took a fifth minute lead.

Scott Hogan doubled the advantage just two minutes later and the game was over as a contest before half-time as the striker added his second and the Bees' third.

Dean Smith withdrew Hogan at the break because he was still working his way back to full fitness after a cruciate ligament injury, while Tom Field made an impressive debut at left back in place of Jake Bidwell.

Brentford 0-2 Fulham (November 4 (2016)
Fulham finally claimed a league victory over the Bees earlier this season as they outclassed Dean Smith's side.

The Whites missed a hatful of chances early on but took the lead when Sone Aluko scored at the second attempt.

The Bees huffed and puffed, winning 12 corners in the process, but were unable to break the visiting defence down.

And Tom Cairney rounded off a convincing win in second half stoppage time.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-vs-brentford-ross-mccormacks-12948948

WhiteJC

This Fulham player is surely off to the Premier League even if they don't achieve their goal

Fulham have had a truly remarkable campaign, and I highly doubt that many people up and down the country put them forward to be in the top six at the beginning of the season.

But a look at the league table shows you that's where they currently sit, and in their current form, you certainly wouldn't bet against them earning a place in the top-flight.

Many players have shone for the Cottagers this season, none more so than skipper Tom Cairney who consistently performs at a high standard.

His 22 combined goals and assists total speaks volumes, but his work off the ball has arguably contributed just as much as on it.

Cairney's performances have resulted in the central midfielder earning a place in the PFA Team of the Year among the division's best.

Even if Fulham do gain promotion via the play-offs, the Cottagers will surely be forced to fight off inevitable suitors but if they don't achieve their end goal, then they could face an impossible task of preventing him from leaving for the Premier League.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/this-fulham-player-is-surely-off-to-the-premier-league-even-if-they-dont-achieve-their-goal/

WhiteJC

This £850k-rated winger needs a summer switch, Wolves or Fulham would be ideal destinations

The career of Rolando Aarons up to this stage has been far from ideal for the player as injuries have plagued any sort of progress for the youngster.

Valued at £850,000 on Transfermarkt, the 21-year-old could really benefit from a change of scenery and that would be dealt with if the winger decided to leave Newcastle United in the summer.

Aarons was hoping to come back from a stop-start campaign last year but that is far from the case as the Jamaican-born man suffered an initial two month lay off in August, and didn't return to action for Rafa Benitez until mid-October.

However, weeks since making his comeback and Rolando Aarons suffered a second set-back of the season; enduring an Achilles tendon rupture in November and hasn't seen any action on the pitch up to this moment.

Despite the rumours suggesting the ex-England under-20 international could sneak into the first-team towards the end of April, it is seemingly unlikely he'll make another appearance this term.

All in all, the once-prospective attacker has unfortunately experienced six separate major injuries – devastating for any young player trying to break their trade into the game – missing 91 matches for Newcastle altogether.

With the Magpies now enjoying an instant return to the top-flight, Aaron's career on Tyneside remains in the air and, in my opinion, a departure out of St James' Park is the best option to revitalise his career.

There is clearly potential in the player but it's game time he needs and that won't happen on the bench at United next season.

A Championship side is the very least where Rolando Aarons should be aiming if he wants to rejuvenate himself and I can think of an abundance of probable destinations.

Leeds United are most likely going to have a large squad overhaul in the summer after another failed attempt at promotion to the Premier League, the wide-man would really benefit from a roaring atmosphere at home games.

Or equally, one of the play-off outsiders next year such as Wolverhampton Wanderers or Fulham may grab the player's attention.

Aarons may thrive being the reliant man in the team, something he never will be at Newcastle United.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/this-850k-rated-winger-needs-a-summer-switch-wolves-or-fulham-would-be-ideal-destinations/

WhiteJC

Rafa Is Wasting No Time: Newcastle United Linked With This Championship Star

Now that Newcastle United has made their way back into the Premier League, they have already started their pursuit for players who can help them to keep their place intact there. Newcastle are looking to rope in some young players who have made a name for themselves over the last couple of years with their mesmerising skills and composure, and on the top of their priority list is the Scottish International Tom Cairney.

Tom Cairney has been one of the best players in the Championship. Playing for Fulham, he has scored 11 goals and has been in mercurial form. His exciting brand of football has earned him a place in this year PFA Championship team as well.

Newcastle have been in pursuit of the Fulham youngster of late to bolster their side if they can make their way back into the Premier League. Now that they have done that, they are going all out to make Cairney wear their colours for the next season. Reportedly, the Baggies have already prepared a bid of £10 million to bring the Scottish forward to St. James Park.

Meanwhile, his current club Fulham, who have booked a place in the final Championships play-offs with two games remaining, is making valiant efforts to keep the youngster with the team. However, it seems almost impossible for Cairney to stay back at Fulham given the fact they don't book a place in top flight football.

Tom Cairney is one of the shining stars of English Football and has made a statement with his abilities to score goals both from set pieces and open play. Long range shots being his main strength, the Scottish youngster is equipped with the ability to thread pinpoint passes and crosses into the attacking third, providing opportunities for his teammates to score goals. He also has the ability to bamboozle the opposition defences with his dribbling and sudden cuts inside the box. His presence in the attacking third is reason enough for the opposition defenders to become even more cautious.

Given the fact that Cairney's current club Fulham is struggling to keep the youngster with them for the next season, clubs like Bournemouth and Burnley are also making inroads to get him out of Craven Cottage. However, the Baggies are currently looking favourites to bring in the Scottish international to their club, their coach Rafa Benitez having a special affinity for Cairney's style of play. The Spaniard has been all praises for the 26-year-old and is looking forward to bring him under his coaching in the next season.

http://the4thofficial.net/2017/04/rafa-wasting-no-time-newcastle-united-linked-championship-star/