watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Zesh Rehman

Started by bog, April 27, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

This may be old news but not fake, but I see that Zesh Rehman is now plying his trade at Gillingham who could easily slip down into division 2 very soon.....

092.gif

Tonywa

Quote from: bog on April 27, 2017, 01:16:30 PM
This may be old news but not fake, but I see that Zesh Rehman is now plying his trade at Gillingham who could easily slip down into division 2 very soon.....

092.gif
I still shudder at the thought of the Zat and Zesh centre back partnership, particularly in that night game at Highbury when the Gunners totally dismantled us with the exception of a superb goal from Claus Jensen. Now there's a classy player who would fit well into the pattern of football we now play.

bog

Quote from: Tonywa on April 27, 2017, 08:59:06 PM
Quote from: bog on April 27, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

092.gif
I still shudder at the thought of the Zat and Zesh centre back partnership, particularly in that night game at Highbury when the Gunners totally dismantled us with the exception of a superb goal from Claus Jensen. Now there's a classy player who would fit well into the pattern of football we now play.

It was definitely not ZZTop was it!  fp.gif

092.gif

FFCFOREVER

He was pis5 poor for us.Still cannot believe he made it into our premier league team.

MikeW

Sorry for him if he's relegated but can't say the same about the Gills!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."