News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford - bound to be nil nil borefest!

Started by Southcoastffc, April 27, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

"I saw a stat that Fulham had been involved in the most goals in the Championship, and we had been involved in the third most. You certainly get your monies worth in terms of entertainment. It makes for a really good game"  Dean Smith, Brentford coach.    That's put the mockers on it.......  :008:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham76

We haven't had a 0-0 at home in the league since 2010 I think. First game of the season against Villa

Andy S

We don't get 0-0 draws for a reason ...........Our defence isn't water tight. I think we will do at least our matches of Late  so I think we will get at least 3.

Nick Bateman

Why are Sky showing the meaningless Brighton V Bristol City game instead of Fulham V Brentford, London derby, qualification at stake? The sooner BT buy out the contract on the Championship the better, methinks.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

davew

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 27, 2017, 10:04:50 PM
Why are Sky showing the meaningless Brighton V Bristol City game instead of Fulham V Brentford, London derby, qualification at stake? The sooner BT buy out the contract on the Championship the better, methinks.
I agree with the first part, totally meaningless match to almost everybody!! How long in advance do they plan these televised matches and do they ever change them depending on the significance, especially towards the end of the season? I still think that there is some under the counter dealings between Sky and BT, we are getting almost the same amount of coverage and having to pay more, the conspiracy theory springs to mind!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)