watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulhamish

Started by Forever Fulham, April 27, 2017, 07:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

A word I don't want to hear over the next several weeks.  We have to play the next game like it's our only chance of staying in playoff contention. 

The Equalizer

Yeah, I won't be saying anything this year. I've been trying to avoid use of that word since my faux pas on the BBC in Hamburg back in 2010...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

filham

Quote from: Forever Fulham on April 27, 2017, 07:47:11 PM
A word I don't want to hear over the next several weeks.  We have to play the next game like it's our only chance of staying in playoff contention. 
We want a dead straight result to form against Brentford, no surprises , nothing exceptional , just 3 nice home points please.

FFCFOREVER

I am really nervous about Saturday.If it was'nt a derby then I wouldn't be so nervous but especially as it's Brentford and knowing how much they would love to derail our season I am very cautious in mentioning the play offs until they are a done deal.We definitely have enough to beat them but football is a funny old game amd you never know.We just need to be on the very top of our game.COYSW.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on April 27, 2017, 08:38:10 PM
I am really nervous about Saturday.If it was'nt a derby then I wouldn't be so nervous but especially as it's Brentford and knowing how much they would love to derail our season I am very cautious in mentioning the play offs until they are a done deal.We definitely have enough to beat them but football is a funny old game amd you never know.We just need to be on the very top of our game.COYSW.
REMEMBER.... If Leeds lose, we are there anyway, so it is not as if we MUST win to qualify, we do have a couple of other options.  Not what we want and we want to be in the (PO's - shh) in good form, but it is not all or nothing!
Think of it as a game of Poker.  You are sat with a J - K & the FLOP is showing 6 - 10 - Q.  You have two cards due on the TURN & RIVER and either a 9 or an ACE give you a straight.
Our great 'goal difference is our bonus, ie our cards are suited and two of the three FLOP cards match our suit, so if we don't get a 9 or ACE, there are still two chances for us to hit a Flush. 
Relax and enjoy the game my friend :)  or maybe play a game of poker :)
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Forever Fulham

Win or go home.   This league is a land mine for good teams.  Biased refs.  Rough house defenders.  It's been interesting.  Even fun.  But now it's time to say goodbye to all that and reach for something higher (again).  This club was a fixture in the EPL for years.  Time to come back home.  I'm trying to plan on booking a ticket to the game that sees us promoted.  Maybe others' results will see us into the playoffs.  But you can't count on it.  Gotta win the next one.   Then one more for seeding.