Which goal is more legendary?

Sean Davis vs Blackburn away
18 (22.2%)
Kamara vs Man City away (2v3)
63 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Voting closed: April 29, 2017, 09:32:49 PM

dannyboi-ffc

Both go down in history as 2 of our greatest ever goals for their importance & achievement in the circumstances. Kamara's was more important as promotion was a formality regardless of the Davis goal. But the Souness comments, down to 10 men, the celebration with the famous dance.

Both wonderful moments. But which was more legendary?

Gotta be Davis for me 049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham Tup North

Had to go for Kamara's.
Sean's was excellent, but even without it, we were so good, we would still have got promoted.
Chris' meant we still had a chance of staying up ...... and we did.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

twang

Davis out of those two.

But Murphy against Pompey beats them both by a mile.

spikey norman

Quote from: twang on April 27, 2017, 10:08:06 PM
Davis out of those two.

But Murphy against Pompey beats them both by a mile.
All great goals but for me John Mitchell's semi final replay goal at Maine Road in 1975 tops them all

westcliff white

dannyboi-ffc

I did these two because they were similar. Both comebacks away from home with injury time winners and both easily in the top 10 goals in our wonderful history.

Nothing will ever beat Murphy for me. But that's a debate for another poll in the summer when we are fed up of talking about the new prem fixtures and signings!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

kiwian

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Arthur

Kamara's goal is the best single moment in my 50-or-so years of support - better even than Murphy's blinding header at Pompey. There were still 15 minutes to save ourselves from relegation when Danny scored whereas we were a mere 15 seconds from our fate being decided when Joe struck. As the game entered the final minute of stoppage time, I reluctantly resigned myself to the fact that we would no longer be a P.L. club - truly a low-point. To suddenly be lifted from such a feeling of despair by a miracle was a moment I personally doubt shall ever be eclipsed.

Twig

Quote from: Arthur on April 28, 2017, 02:37:37 AM
Kamara's goal is the best single moment in my 50-or-so years of support - better even than Murphy's blinding header at Pompey. There were still 15 minutes to save ourselves from relegation when Danny scored whereas we were a mere 15 seconds from our fate being decided when Joe struck. As the game entered the final minute of stoppage time, I reluctantly resigned myself to the fact that we would no longer be a P.L. club - truly a low-point. To suddenly be lifted from such a feeling of despair by a miracle was a moment I personally doubt shall ever be eclipsed.

It was one of the few matches I had to miss that season and I listened to it on the radio in my car.  I went crazy, will never forget the emotions flooding through me.

RaySmith

Maybe Joe's goal, which I was lucky enough to witness, so probably biased, because for weeks most had thought relegation a certainty, and this  game seemed to be confirming that, with us relegated at half-time, if results stayed the same. It was also a pretty good goal.

So the release and euphoria when we managed to turn this game around, and actually win it in the final moments, was immense - at least matching getting into the Final when Mitch's goal went in. And that triggered the start of our amazing fightback, culminating  in Danny's rare header at Pompey.

MaidenheadMick

Gera winner v Hamburg in semi final. 15 mins later the realisation dawned that my beloved FFC had reached a major European final. Not sorry to admit I cried a lot of tears of joy that night

Milo

Keynsham

Murphy against Pompey, or Clint's versus Juventus for me.

bill taylors apprentice

I'm no expert but legendary is legendary, can you have "more legendary"?
They are all Legendary!

My joy at both (seen on TV) brought totaly different emotions.
Davis's was instant joy and bravado, while Kamara's was amazed relief and hope!

If its all about the most important goal then it has to be Kamara's!

Murphy's would have been irrelevant and the others after that date would have never happened!

P.s. Graham Leggat's three goals in three minutes against Ipswich that I saw in 1963 are also legendary to me!

westcliff white

maybe we need to find 8 goals and do a kncock out competition based on votes and the winner going into the next round?

Burt

the nutflush

filham

All of those mentioned are great legendry goals and at my age I find I am incapable of putting anyone in front of another. Of course if I was from the States then Clint's against Juventus would be way out in front.

Just hoping that in the next few weeks we may see yet another winning goal that will become legendry.

Burt

Well if we are going beyond the two options in dannyboi's poll then it's Ivor's goal v. Chesterfield from (almost) the corner flag by the Cottage.

049:gif