watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess who's back?

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, November 07, 2017, 09:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Ironic really but we have missed him. Wonder how long until he is fit enough to make the squad. Slightly ironic that another missing in action player posted it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

peaty

We have seriously missed this lad.

hovewhite

bill taylors apprentice

He's been a bigger loss than many would have thought!

Marcel_Gecov

Finally some good news. He will be needed in place of Norwood.

S.F.Sorrow

Some good news at last! Excellent player when he's at his best.

Strange about Madl though... Whatever happened to him? He seemed like an very decent player at first but now it looks like he's below Djalo in the pecking order. Hopefully because Djalo is performing well on training but something just seems very wrong with the whole Madl situation.

toshes mate

I don't want to jinx the lad with affirmations about his quality, but I am really pleased he has fully recovered from that nasty injury.  Through my eyes he was a key player for us last season and he has been sorely missed.

filham

It is Lucas Piazon isn't it ?.
Great news it doesn't seem that long ago that he picked up the nasty injury at Reading. I had it in mind that we wouldn't be seeing anything of him until after Christmas, that may still be the case of course.

Nothing on the OFAL, so what is the situation, is he in training or is he just able to walk on two legs.

toshes mate

He was wearing a medical boot the last time I saw a picture of him so I imagine he has lost that and is now available for light training.   Maybe a while before he is match fit.

MikeW

The Michael Madl thing is a real mystery.  Injured?  Out of favour?  Simply not deemed good enough?

It would be good if the club's communications dept opened up on a number of issues that have generated rumour and conjecture amongst the fans.  We are the most important part of the club - i.e the customer so a bit of communication would not go amiss.  Ms Brookes would have adopted a different stance I suspect.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

hovewhite

Centre defence wise its kalas,reeem,odoui.Even with Djalo who never comes on.Madl whos a good player never even on the bench and looks a good footballer.its nuts.

Mitch

Quote from: MikeW on November 08, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

Ms Brookes would have adopted a different stance I suspect.

You must remember her time very differently to how I did...