more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on July 18, 2017, 11:54:57 AM
Hearing that Rolan has agreed to join but now Bordeaux are messing us around. How does that work then? If the deal is agreed  then surely it's done? Unless he is simply delaying the signing off of the deal for a few hours to see what comes of it...?

Come on Fulham, get Rolan in by lunchtime, Kalas by afternoon tea and a cheeky loan deal for Adrian by dinner and I can be in the pub by the evening toasting a good day's work.
Thats not true , while our terms are agreeable he hasnt accepted them. He probably will, but if the selling club want to hold off for a bit the is nothing we can do.
Every day is a Fulham day

e4b

Typical of the French,trying to play both sides at once.

Ordar

When is the kit launch meant to be? Arent the team going away again tomorrow?

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: westcliff white on July 18, 2017, 11:58:54 AM
Hearing that Rolan has agreed to join but now Bordeaux are messing us around. How does that work then? If the deal is agreed  then surely it's done? Unless he is simply delaying the signing off of the deal for a few hours to see what comes of it...?

Come on Fulham, get Rolan in by lunchtime, Kalas by afternoon tea and a cheeky loan deal for Adrian by dinner and I can be in the pub by the evening toasting a good day's work.
Thats not true , while our terms are agreeable he hasnt accepted them. He probably will, but if the selling club want to hold off for a bit the is nothing we can do.

I'm simply repeating twitter rubbish... a retweet if you will.

OMalleyCat

Quote from: Ordar on July 18, 2017, 12:05:12 PM

Fairly certain the squad is in Austria already? Saw Tom Cairney's instagram story earlier.

westcliff white

Quote from: OMalleyCat on July 18, 2017, 12:07:36 PM

Fairly certain the squad is in Austria already? Saw Tom Cairney's instagram story earlier.
i thought they were leaving today sometime

westcliff white

Quote from: westcliff white on July 18, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

infact FFC twitter feed confirms their arrival in Graz

G_Gribby

According to Fulham FC Instagram account are the lads now in Graz.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

OMalleyCat

Quote from: westcliff white on July 18, 2017, 12:16:37 PM

infact FFC twitter feed confirms their arrival in Graz

Ears must of been burning  :005:

TXWhite

WW - is this the detail you've now been given by your contact, or are you still waiting to speak to him/her? As always, appreciate the info

westcliff white

Quote from: TXWhite on July 18, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

WW - is this the detail you've now been given by your contact, or are you still waiting to speak to him/her? As always, appreciate the info
thats what i know as at 11 this morning

aaronmcguigan

So is there a fee agreed with Bordeaux? So much conflicting stories going around?

TXWhite

Quote from: westcliff white on July 18, 2017, 12:34:36 PM
Quote from: TXWhite on July 18, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

thats what i know as at 11 this morning

Great - look forward to your update later then mate!

westcliff white

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 18, 2017, 12:42:03 PM
So is there a fee agreed with Bordeaux? So much conflicting stories going around?
as far as i know yes a fee is agreed between us and Bordeaux

Holders

Quote from: westcliff white on July 18, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

Sorry to hassle you but do you know what deadline we've given? I've got Wednesday in my mind but that might be just fake news.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Birmingham White

Does anyone else think Aluko's agent might be trying to engineer a move? First the HITC story saying he wants a prem. move and then rumours of a Reading bid. Meanwhile we are linked to two wingers (Max Gradel and Jamie Murphy). I really hope he stays as he was a big player for us last year.

westcliff white

Quote from: Holders on July 18, 2017, 12:49:42 PM

Sorry to hassle you but do you know what deadline we've given? I've got Wednesday in my mind but that might be just fake news.
My understanding is that initially we gave Wednesday last week and that had the desired effect with player coming over twice etc. and we have given as I understand the same deadline this week for movement.

We have already moved more on other targets

Chutney

Quote from: westcliff white on July 18, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

My understanding is that initially we gave Wednesday last week and that had the desired effect with player coming over twice etc. and we have given as I understand the same deadline this week for movement.

Pleased to hear this, Rolan has a less than impressive scoring record and the french league isn't exactly the best.

I'd be happy if we can bring him in as he is only 24 so not at his prime by any means, but I'd like to think he isn't our #1 target, more of a back up/future option.
C O Y W

westcliff white

Quote from: Chutney on July 18, 2017, 01:10:39 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 18, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

Pleased to hear this, Rolan has a less than impressive scoring record and the french league isn't exactly the best.

I'd be happy if we can bring him in as he is only 24 so not at his prime by any means, but I'd like to think he isn't our #1 target, more of a back up/future option.
WHile his record at first glance doesnt look standout, his 9 goals last year came in 19 starts, and a lot of his sub appearences where playing wide in a front 3

but at 24 he has a fair few years ahead and should improve

Nero

Quote from: Birmingham White on July 18, 2017, 12:54:53 PM
Does anyone else think Aluko's agent might be trying to engineer a move? First the HITC story saying he wants a prem. move and then rumours of a Reading bid. Meanwhile we are linked to two wingers (Max Gradel and Jamie Murphy). I really hope he stays as he was a big player for us last year.

With 1 year left on his contract hes probably angling for a new contract,