more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Quote from: charliejones141 on July 31, 2017, 11:28:19 AM
http://charlesjonessports.com/2017/07/31/fulham-still-awaiting-decisions-from-two-players/ I honestly wouldn't sign Rolan now

I don't understand this. He has premier leauge interest in him so why would he sign for a championship club, Every player wants to play at the highest level they can. I don't blame him for wanting to pursue a potentially better option.
You need to look at things from his point of view not a Fulham fans point of view.
STH H3

Lighthouse

Quote from: @jolslover on July 31, 2017, 11:36:45 AM
http://charlesjonessports.com/2017/07/31/fulham-still-awaiting-decisions-from-two-players/ I honestly wouldn't sign Rolan now

I don't understand this. He has premier leauge interest in him so why would he sign for a championship club, Every player wants to play at the highest level they can. I don't blame him for wanting to pursue a potentially better option.
You need to look at things from his point of view not a Fulham fans point of view.

Well do we care what his ambition is? I don't but I do care about ours. Let's move on and go for a player who wants to play and we can actually get hold of. Rolan may be be a Prem player and he clearly doesn't want to play at Fulham. Not sure what his reason to come here now would be? Move on he really isn't worth the hassle.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Deeping_white

I haven't spoken much on the Rolan thing, but you summed it up pretty well. In a world cup year he's clearly going to want to stand as good a chance as any to represent his nation as I think we all would, as well as play at the highest level because a footballers career is short, and the Premier League is highly illustrious so I think that if it happens then and we sign him then great, but if he goes elsewhere then good luck to him.

LVBPTS

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 31, 2017, 11:44:06 AM

I haven't spoken much on the Rolan thing, but you summed it up pretty well. In a world cup year he's clearly going to want to stand as good a chance as any to represent his nation as I think we all would, as well as play at the highest level because a footballers career is short, and the Premier League is highly illustrious so I think that if it happens then and we sign him then great, but if he goes elsewhere then good luck to him.

i agree completely. people are getting ambition confused with thinking they dont want to play for us. i still think this will come off for us and we will have one hell of a player on our hands
Supporter since 2000

FFC1987

Re Rolan: As I said, I think hes ours as long as EPL/La Liga come in for him. I don't think him holding out for it is a bad thing or a character assassination point. Sounds like hes accessed up to the point where hes said 'im yours as long as no one of higher profile comes in' which, to be fair, is a no brainer.

Twig

I don't care either way that a player wants to take their time getting the best possible transfer/loan to meet their ambitions.  I do care if it means that our transfer dealings are stalled at a time when we urgently need to finalize our signings.

LVBPTS

Quote from: Twig on July 31, 2017, 12:01:58 PM
I don't care either way that a player wants to take their time getting the best possible transfer/loan to meet their ambitions.  I do care if it means that our transfer dealings are stalled at a time when we urgently need to finalize our signings.

which we know they havent so its a win win surely?
Supporter since 2000

LVBPTS

Quote from: Statto on July 31, 2017, 12:13:05 PM
Quote from: corbs83 on July 31, 2017, 12:02:29 PM
Quote from: Twig on July 31, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

which we know they havent so its a win win surely?

well i would say we know they have , since we still haven't signed anyone in that position

"queue Kamara"
Supporter since 2000

charliejones141

Got some big news to report tomorrow regarding the contract offered to Rolan and a bid made for a new striker ill keep you posted

fulhamben

Quote from: charliejones141 on July 31, 2017, 12:52:49 PM
Got some big news to report tomorrow regarding the contract offered to Rolan and a bid made for a new striker ill keep you posted
why can't you report it) today?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFC1987

Quote from: fulhamben on July 31, 2017, 12:55:49 PM

This is why people get annoyed......

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on July 31, 2017, 12:55:49 PM
indeed if you have the info lets us know now
Every day is a Fulham day

FFC1987

Mince n Tatties

I know what your going to say,its all tosh.
Apparently 14 million bid for Chris Woods.
Am I right???

OMalleyCat