more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Alukoslover on August 25, 2017, 02:00:42 PM
Just seen on twitter we've had a 9 million euros bid accepted for Ishak Belfodi unfortunately it appears the player rejected us though
Just had a quick check with my ex collegaue and according to him Standard have received no offers from anyone for Belfodil
Every day is a Fulham day

Alukoslover

Fair enough. Slightly disappointing but surprising as highly doubt we have 9 million left to spend

westcliff white

i will clarify standard say they have not received any offer as yet for Belfodil. He isa vailable at the right price apparently.

DevonFFC

Middlesbrough are looking to go for Scott Sinclair. How can they be a desirable club. They have loads of forwards on their books

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: ollienixs on August 25, 2017, 02:10:31 PM
Middlesbrough are looking to go for Scott Sinclair. How can they be a desirable club. They have loads of forwards on their books

Also why would he leave Celtic for Boro? He's onto a good thing there and has 6 champions league games this season. Why would Celtic sell as well? He scored them 22 goals last year.

Chutney

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 25, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

Also why would he leave Celtic for Boro? He's onto a good thing there and has 6 champions league games this season. Why would Celtic sell as well? He scored them 22 goals last year.

Also, Scott sinclair is a bang average player, only looks good in scotland, failed in england multiple times. The move to City really ruined him (cough roberts get out fast cough).
C O Y W

twang

RSCL Mercato  💳‏ @Standard780 · 22 minför 22 minuter sedan 

⚡RUMOUR⚡
🇬🇧@FulhamFC have bid 9M for Ishak #Belfodil (🇧🇪@Standard_RSCL) but player hopes for a better club.
Source: @sachatavolieri
#RSCL

The kind of player I think we need, but can't see us shelling out another €9m for a striker.

Chutney

Quote from: westcliff white on August 25, 2017, 02:09:06 PM
i will clarify standard say they have not received any offer as yet for Belfodil. He isa vailable at the right price apparently.

We could use another out and out striker to support and/or provide cover for Fonte, hope we're still looking for one.
C O Y W

westcliff white

Quote from: Chutney on August 25, 2017, 02:25:25 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 25, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

We could use another out and out striker to support and/or provide cover for Fonte, hope we're still looking for one.
I agree, Kamara does play there as a preference but can play wide., the same as Fonte. For me we need a third of that type (i.e forst positions is central) or an out and out central striker.

As it stands, accorindg to Standard, no one has bid for Belfodil (of course they could jus be syaing that as he is a popular player there).

westcliff white

Quote from: twang on August 25, 2017, 02:24:19 PM

⚡RUMOUR⚡
🇬🇧@FulhamFC have bid 9M for Ishak #Belfodil (🇧🇪@Standard_RSCL) but player hopes for a better club.
#RSCL

The kind of player I think we need, but can't see us shelling out another €9m for a striker.
My ex collegue has told me (as per my other posts) that Standard say they have received no bids for Belfodil as it stands right now

Riversider

Quote from: westcliff white on August 25, 2017, 02:06:41 PM
Just seen on twitter we've had a 9 million euros bid accepted for Ishak Belfodi unfortunately it appears the player rejected us though
Just had a quick check with my ex collegaue and according to him Standard have received no offers from anyone for Belfodil

Your colleague is amazing he has contacts at Boardroom level with every Club in Europe, has he ever fancied a job on Sky News with Jim White 😞

westcliff white

Quote from: Riversider on August 25, 2017, 02:30:04 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 25, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

Your colleague is amazing he has contacts at Boardroom level with every Club in Europe, has he ever fancied a job on Sky News with Jim White 😞
Never said he did, he works inthe media and has contacts at clubs that deal with transfers.after all thats his job

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on August 25, 2017, 02:29:07 PM
Quote from: twang on August 25, 2017, 02:24:19 PM

⚡RUMOUR⚡
#RSCL

My ex collegue has told me (as per my other posts) that Standard say they have received no bids for Belfodil as it stands right now

Player hopes for a better club...lol
Yeah well go find one then.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Chutney on August 25, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

Also, Scott sinclair is a bang average player, only looks good in scotland, failed in england multiple times. The move to City really ruined him (cough roberts get out fast cough).

Think he might be a tad better than average.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 25, 2017, 02:45:50 PM
Quote from: Chutney on August 25, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

Think he might be a tad better than average.

He's a half-decent championship player who has found his level with Celtic. Top scored last year with them. I think he's always flattered to deceive. At Villa played well on loan but couldnt cut it when he went perm there and they got relegated. Was useless at City and lost 3 years of his career. He could do well at Boro but more likely will end up as a bench player regretting the move watching Ntcham and Dembele play in Europe and wishing he'd stop making the same mistakes.

bill taylors apprentice

Well there's just a few days left until the window closes and our priorities of starter LB, CB & proper CF are still to realised.

Or is that just a silly opinion on the silly SST thread?

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 25, 2017, 03:33:53 PM
Well there's just a few days left until the window closes and our priorities of starter LB, CB & proper CF are still to realised.

Or is that just a silly opinion on the silly SST thread?

Well starter Lb will Soares with Odoi/Sess playing until he's fit.

So a CB and ST to go. I agree with WW on the FOFcast that Rolan could join us on deadline day. So really a CB.

snarks

Carter-vickers has just gone to sheff Utd on loan for the season, as said by someone else, he would have been useful

Birmingham White

Midlands journalist (trustworthy source) reporting Jordan Graham joining us on loan. I think he will be a good signing but is another winger.

Birmingham White

Wolves fans on twitter are not happy and really rate him.