more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarnian

Quote from: Birmingham White on August 25, 2017, 04:20:02 PM
Wolves fans on twitter are not happy and really rate him.

Makes me think if he comes in Aluko goes

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Birmingham White on August 25, 2017, 04:16:08 PM
Midlands journalist (trustworthy source) reporting Jordan Graham joining us on loan. I think he will be a good signing but is another winger.

Why would we want someone who played twice for Wolves last year and wasn't a starter at oxford the year before? Id sort of get it if we were buying him for <1m for the resale, but on loan? I don't see it.

@jolslover

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 25, 2017, 04:31:30 PM
Midlands journalist (trustworthy source) reporting Jordan Graham joining us on loan. I think he will be a good signing but is another winger.

Why would we want someone who played twice for Wolves last year and wasn't a starter at oxford the year before? Id sort of get it if we were buying him for <1m for the resale, but on loan? I don't see it.

He was injured all of last year that is why he never played.
The year before he was on loan at Oxford for a month and started most of the games he was there. After that he broke into the Wolves first team.
Hes a decent winger. Technique, First touch and Dribbling are good.
Still, Another loan probably means we wont see anymore loans.
STH H3

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: @jolslover on August 25, 2017, 04:39:19 PM

The year before he was on loan at Oxford for a month and started most of the games he was there. After that he broke into the Wolves first team.

Hmm, I think we have better. Boring potential addition. Plus Id rather we bought someone than loaned in from Wolves - if he was any good why would they send him to a rival?

@jolslover

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 25, 2017, 04:42:29 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on August 25, 2017, 04:39:19 PM

Hmm, I think we have better. Boring potential addition. Plus Id rather we bought someone than loaned in from Wolves - if he was any good why would they send him to a rival?

We do have better, Probably means Aluko is off. He is decent, Wolves have amazing wingers that are prem level that's why they are getting rid.
STH H3

Mullers OG

westcliff white

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 25, 2017, 03:35:08 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 25, 2017, 03:33:53 PM
Well there's just a few days left until the window closes and our priorities of starter LB, CB & proper CF are still to realised.

Or is that just a silly opinion on the silly SST thread?

Well starter Lb will Soares with Odoi/Sess playing until he's fit.

So a CB and ST to go. I agree with WW on the FOFcast that Rolan could join us on deadline day. So really a CB.
I did say it's still unlikely not sure if said  that on podcast or around that time on this verybthread but I rate it at best as a 10% chance. Still stranger things have happened
Every day is a Fulham day

TXWhite

we're 11/10 favourites to sign Forestieri... Anyone know if there's anything to this?

Slaphead in Qatar

Played a grand total of 21 league games

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 25, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

Played a grand total of 21 league games

Another winger,that's 200 we have now..lol

e4b

Just need to find the one that can hit the back of the net!

@jolslover

Forestieri or Jota would probably be my dream signing, Both available for 8mill, Would be a dream to sign one if we sell Sone for say 6mill.

On Sone I actually rate him, yes his end product is bad but he is a player I love watching, beats defenders so easily and works hard.
STH H3

Holders

Quote from: @jolslover on August 25, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
Forestieri or Jota would probably be my dream signing, Both available for 8mill, Would be a dream to sign one if we sell Sone for say 6mill.

On Sone I actually rate him, yes his end product is bad but he is a player I love watching, beats defenders so easily and works hard.

Agree with all of this.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: westcliff white on August 25, 2017, 05:10:36 PM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 25, 2017, 03:35:08 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 25, 2017, 03:33:53 PM
Well there's just a few days left until the window closes and our priorities of starter LB, CB & proper CF are still to realised.

Or is that just a silly opinion on the silly SST thread?

Well starter Lb will Soares with Odoi/Sess playing until he's fit.

So a CB and ST to go. I agree with WW on the FOFcast that Rolan could join us on deadline day. So really a CB.
I did say it's still unlikely not sure if said  that on podcast or around that time on this verybthread but I rate it at best as a 10% chance. Still stranger things have happened

I know you didn't say it was going to happen. I was just agreeing that I could see it happen :)

@jolslover

Quote from: Statto on August 25, 2017, 06:32:00 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on August 25, 2017, 06:20:42 PM

How do you know they're available for £8m?

Forestieri is back in the Wednesday team now. Why would they sell him to a rival for such a modest (in the context of Championship strikers) fee? He's not out of contract any time soon and they can't be that short of money, having only bought Rhodes a few months ago.

He's not really back in their team, He made a sub appearance against us but the Wednesday journos seem to reckon he's off this summer. Maybe they need to sell him to balance books for fair play? I'm not sure.
I read articles saying Brentford are asking for 8mill for Jota as he has a year left in his contract and is refusing to play.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

:If the rumours about Ross being disruptive(which I don't believe) are true,then Forestieri is 10 times worse,he just chinned one of their players..Not the first time he caused trouble.
Is that what you want?

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 25, 2017, 07:03:13 PM
If the rumours about Ross being disruptive(which I don't believe) are true,then Forestieri is 10 times worse,he just chinned one of their players..
Is that what you want?
not many cared when baird chinned one of our own
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2017, 07:04:32 PM
If the rumours about Ross being disruptive(which I don't believe) are true,then Forestieri is 10 times worse,he just chinned one of their players..
Is that what you want?

Well if that's what you want in a troublemaker that's your prerogative.

Mince n Tatties

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 25, 2017, 07:05:50 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2017, 07:04:32 PM
Is that what you want?

Well if that's what you want in a troublemaker that's your prerogative.
never said I did, just saying no one cared at all when baird did it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.