Leonid Slutsky spotted at Scumford bridge
Bye bye kalas

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on June 24, 2017, 11:26:01 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on June 24, 2017, 10:27:05 PM
Bye bye kalas

Call it woman's intuition but I think the only place Kalas  is going is Fulham
is it the norm for chairman to meet over transfers. Especially reserve players, and even more so when the chairman in question  is roman
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Nero

Quote from: fulhamben on June 24, 2017, 11:29:01 PM
Quote from: Statto on June 24, 2017, 11:26:01 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on June 24, 2017, 10:27:05 PM
Bye bye kalas
Call it woman's intuition but I think the only place Kalas  is going is Fulham
is it the norm for chairman to meet over transfers. Especially reserve players, and even more so when the chairman in question  is roman

back of some blokes head, why not just get a picture face on or ask for a selfie with him. smells a bit fishes to me

Friendsoffulham

Fulham now look likely to progress talks with Copenhagen for captain, Zanka Jorgensen. Fee rumoured to be around 3.5m + bonuses. #FFC

We're unsure whether this will be the replacement target for Tomas Kalas, with Fulham still unable to agree a fee for him. #FFC

fulhamben

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on June 25, 2017, 12:39:32 AM
Fulham now look likely to progress talks with Copenhagen for captain, Zanka Jorgensen. Fee rumoured to be around 3.5m + bonuses. #FFC

We're unsure whether this will be the replacement target for Tomas Kalas, with Fulham still unable to agree a fee for him. #FFC

missed the ole macintosh effect. Suppose we are 50 quid off of Chelseas demand
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Friendsoffulham

Contracted until summer 2018, hence the lower fee. Would be a massive coup for Fulham if they get this over the line for £3.5m

Riverside

Can anyone make a stab at the potential net spend we could be allowed under FFP ?
( I am convinced that this is our limitation as S Khan is spending elsewhere and will surely back T Khan )

Posters are happily saying we should cough up £5mn for Kalas and I think the view is upto £10mn for a CF .
Others incoming Free or Loan ?
I see us getting £3mn for Jozabed and maybe £1-£2mn for assorted others .
So net spend £10 mn . Can we do this ?

Or do we have to cash in on Sess - if we can - or Cairney to finance FFP  ?

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on June 25, 2017, 12:43:44 AM

missed the ole macintosh effect. Suppose we are 50 quid off of Chelseas demand
Not so sure this is him or FFC issue, reports / rumours are that Chelsea will sell to Hull at a discounted Price as Hull's new manager and Roman are good mates. The price they agreed with us has gone up again according to tumours so he is trying to help Hull out. Only thing in our favour is the fact Kalas apparently doesn't want to go to Hull.

Also reports / rumours the same applies too piazon.

Only rumours etc but who really knows.
Every day is a Fulham day

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on June 25, 2017, 12:48:26 AM
Contracted until summer 2018, hence the lower fee. Would be a massive coup for Fulham if they get this over the line for £3.5m

Let's hope so. Getting Sig was supposed to have been a coup for us. If we get him, i just hope he is able to translate his game to this league and Slavisa's requirements.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

hovewhite

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 25, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

Let's hope so. Getting Sig was supposed to have been a coup for us. If we get him, i just hope he is able to translate his game to this league and Slavisa's requirements.
Sig has been a massive faliure ,had not taken to the english game at all but thats a problem coming into the english game for a lot of players.

bobby01

One out of the blue, will Hughes has gone from derby to Watford for £8 mill. That should cover martins wages.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

twang

gerrys

we bought Brede from Copenhagen, didn't we!!!

Hoppus

Quote from: gerrys on June 25, 2017, 03:10:21 PM

we bought Brede from Copenhagen, didn't we!!!

Just a made up story from Curtis on Twitter.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: hovewhite on June 25, 2017, 02:31:13 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 25, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

Sig has been a massive faliure ,had not taken to the english game at all but thats a problem coming into the english game for a lot of players.

It's a historical problem but, one we all seem to forget from time to time. I remember when I first took to Fulham, folks here used to lightly chastise other for complaining that new players to the league weren't up to snuff. They'd ask patience, explaining that sometimes it took a full season to adapt to the game here. Now it seems it's fine to determine that they can't cut it if they're unable to adapt between January and season's end. Know that's not exactly the case with Sig but still.

He's the big body we need but he doesn't seem to have the passing ability and speed required for Slavisa's system.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

AlexW132

Quote from: bobby01 on June 25, 2017, 03:01:06 PM
One out of the blue, will Hughes has gone from derby to Watford for £8 mill. That should cover martins wages.
Wasn't out of the blue, was reported a couple of weeks before

Lighthouse

Marcello Dejelo (?) the centre half said not to be wanted by the coaching staff is in fact thought of as a replacement for Cameron Burgess in the u23 squad if he does come.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2017, 07:53:24 PM
Marcello Dejelo (?) the centre half said not to be wanted by the coaching staff is in fact thought of as a replacement for Cameron Burgess in the u23 squad if he does come.

This is what I find hard to comprehend with this type of signing,someone coming from abroad to compensate for Burgess in the Under 23s,surely there are players in league's 1and 2 here that we can give a leg up to fill that position.

FulhamStu

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 26, 2017, 08:51:59 AM

This is what I find hard to comprehend with this type of signing,someone coming from abroad to compensate for Burgess in the Under 23s,surely there are players in league's 1and 2 here that we can give a leg up to fill that position.

Almost certainly are however I suspect this is a low cost punt on developing a player who will become a star.  Louis Saha if you like type...now that was a game changer when we signed him for bugger all !

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FulhamStu on June 26, 2017, 09:15:57 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 26, 2017, 08:51:59 AM

Almost certainly are however I suspect this is a low cost punt on developing a player who will become a star.  Louis Saha if you like type...now that was a game changer when we signed him for bugger all !

If only we could find another Saha.