watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

If Aluko could finish he would be playing at a top premiership club and cost about 30,000000 million!

Asotosyios

Quote from: colinwhite on May 20, 2017, 07:18:33 PM
If Aluko could finish he would be playing at a top premiership club and cost about 30,000000 million!

:plus one:

Jem

Quote from: Asotosyios on May 20, 2017, 08:03:54 PM

30,000000 million? If that was the case I think we should give it serious consideration ;-)
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Asotosyios

Quote from: Jem on May 20, 2017, 08:18:21 PM
Quote from: Asotosyios on May 20, 2017, 08:03:54 PM

30,000000 million? If that was the case I think we should give it serious consideration ;-)

Maybe not £30m, but he wouldn't be playing in the Championship.

WhiteJC

Fulham, Bristol City and Bolton track Osasuna's Bosnian striker Kenan Kodro

Kenan Kodro has emerged as a target for three English clubs this summer
    Fulham, Bristol City and Bolton Wanderers are all following the Osasuna striker
    He can play as a central striker or wide and has scored seven goals this season

Fulham, Bristol City and Bolton Wanderers are following Osasuna striker Kenan Kodro.

The 23-year-old Bosnia international is available for around £1.5million and is keen on a move to England.

Born in San Sebastian, Spain, Kodro has dual nationality but made his full debut for Bosnia in March.

Fulham, Bristol City and Bolton Wanderers are following Osasuna striker Kenan Kodro

He can play as a central striker or on the left wing and has scored seven goals in a difficult season for Osasuna which has seen them relegated from La Liga.

He has one year left on contract.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4526224/Fulham-Bristol-City-Bolton-track-striker-Kenan-Kodro.html#ixzz4hh21uuEG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

@jolslover

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 21, 2017, 07:48:44 AM

Fulham, Bristol City and Bolton track Osasuna's Bosnian striker Kenan Kodro

Kenan Kodro has emerged as a target for three English clubs this summer
    Fulham, Bristol City and Bolton Wanderers are all following the Osasuna striker
    He can play as a central striker or wide and has scored seven goals this season

Fulham, Bristol City and Bolton Wanderers are following Osasuna striker Kenan Kodro.

The 23-year-old Bosnia international is available for around £1.5million and is keen on a move to England.

Born in San Sebastian, Spain, Kodro has dual nationality but made his full debut for Bosnia in March.

Fulham, Bristol City and Bolton Wanderers are following Osasuna striker Kenan Kodro

He can play as a central striker or on the left wing and has scored seven goals in a difficult season for Osasuna which has seen them relegated from La Liga.

He has one year left on contract.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4526224/Fulham-Bristol-City-Bolton-track-striker-Kenan-Kodro.html#ixzz4hh21uuEG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

7 goals in Liga BBVA, Bosnian international. Looks decent.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

7 goals,we've got defenders and midfielders scored that amount..Nah.

AlexW132

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 21, 2017, 11:31:31 AM
7 goals playing for a crap side in one of the best leagues in the world. £1.5m? bargain.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AlexW132 on May 21, 2017, 11:32:31 AM
7 goals playing for a crap side in one of the best leagues in the world. £1.5m? bargain.

Bargain?
What you mean like Cyriac and Jozabed.
Spain is a rubbish league,after top 6 they about as good as our league 1.

AlexW132

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 21, 2017, 11:36:02 AM

Bargain?
You having a laugh? You're suggesting the likes of Real Sociedad, Valencia, Espanyol, Celta Vigo (Europa League semi finalists), Real Betis, Malaga and Deportivo are League One standard? Give me a break

@jolslover

+1 +1
STH H3

@jolslover

Bargain?

Honestly this must be some sort of wind up. The standard of league 1 is absolutely appalling. In terms of quality La Liga is IMO the best league in the world. The Prem is more unpredictable however. If Barca/Real/Atletico were in the prem they would drum teams like Burnley and Stoke 5-0 every week.

So because of Cyriac and Jozabed you have now discounted all foreign players? Both of those two looked good in the games they did play aswell.
I remember a season when we recruited tried and tested championship players, then we finished 20th. So glad our recruitment is focused overseas now.
STH H3

Slaphead in Qatar

Bargain?

Celta Vigo who are half way up Spanish top league were within 1 kick of knocking out sixth place Man U.

You're a few pounds of mince short of a shepherds pie today mate.

Wolf

Quote from: AlexW132 on May 21, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

Bargain?
You having a laugh? You're suggesting the likes of Real Sociedad, Valencia, Espanyol, Celta Vigo (Europa League semi finalists), Real Betis, Malaga and Deportivo are League One standard? Give me a break

+1 I'll keep my comment constructive and suggest the Celta Vigo = Oldham Athletic poster might benefit from watching more La Liga
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

AlexW132

Quote from: Wolf on May 21, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Bargain?
+1 I'll keep my comment constructive and suggest the Celta Vigo = Oldham Athletic poster might benefit from watching more La Liga
Indeed. Can't see Oldham reaching the Europa League semis anytime soon unfortunately.

AlexW132

Quote from: Statto on May 21, 2017, 12:43:56 PM
Sorry but I'm with Mince on this one. Maybe league one is an exaggeration but once you get outside the top 6 or so clubs in la liga, look at attendances, spending etc. and it's all comparable to the championship, not the premiership. People saying Mince is having a wind-up, imagine a player scoring 50-60 goals in the premier league like they do in la liga and then tell me who's having a wind-up. In fact i thought it was pretty settled knowledge that whilst la liga maybe boasts the two best teams in the world, the overall standard across all 20 teams is much much higher in the premiership.

To be honest if Mince is wrong, it might not be the end of the world. Didn't we sign the highest scoring midfielder in la liga last year? so if la liga is better then i assume dele alli and eden hazard are perfectly reasonable targets for us this summer.
Sanchez?

AlexW132

Quote from: Statto on May 21, 2017, 12:51:48 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on May 21, 2017, 12:46:00 PM
Quote from: Statto on May 21, 2017, 12:43:56 PM
Sorry but I'm with Mince on this one. Maybe league one is an exaggeration but once you get outside the top 6 or so clubs in la liga, look at attendances, spending etc. and it's all comparable to the championship, not the premiership. People saying Mince is having a wind-up, imagine a player scoring 50-60 goals in the premier league like they do in la liga and then tell me who's having a wind-up. In fact i thought it was pretty settled knowledge that whilst la liga maybe boasts the two best teams in the world, the overall standard across all 20 teams is much much higher in the premiership.

To be honest if Mince is wrong, it might not be the end of the world. Didn't we sign the highest scoring midfielder in la liga last year? so if la liga is better then i assume dele alli and eden hazard are perfectly reasonable targets for us this summer.
Sanchez?
jozabed. 10 goals in 27 games in the la liga 15/16, can't get in our team 16/17.
sanchez is a forward. and wasn't playing in la liga.
I thought you were asking whether there are any players signed from La Liga who are good in England, of which there are loads. As for Jozabed, still think he should have had more of a chance but I can understand homesickness.

Mince n Tatties

Not against foreign imports as long as signed from here with experience.. Compare these as it puts your argument of focusing overseas to bed Jolslover.

Cairney....Blackburn
Macdonald....Wolves
Aluko ....Hull
Malone....Cardiff
Johansen...Celtic
All of these have featured every game  and been the backbone of the side.
Now players imported in last year

Jozabed
Kebano
Cyriac
Ayite
Siggardson
Madl
Pestos

Apart from Floyd,how much have the others really contributed.

Mince n Tatties

Bargain?

They are just names that's all,doesn't make them good sides...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on May 21, 2017, 12:06:40 PM

+1 +1

5 of his 7 goals against Las Palma's,Granada and Betis
All in bottom 6.
Forest Green Rovers would stuff Granada.