watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Sky sports gossip saying wolves are going after Rhodes and olveria. I'd take either in a heart beat

@jolslover

Quote from: ollienixs on August 12, 2017, 11:08:33 PM
What's he meant to have done

Training ground bust up wtih Sam Winnall. Apparently a bad challenge from Forestieri but not sure.
Surely with this going public he would be available at a cut price. Would be a great pick up for 6/7mill
STH H3

wheelerdeeler

Seeing Mounie on MOTD today makes you wonder what could have been last season if we signed him. Whatever else you can say about our stats department, we definitely identify some really good players as transfer targets.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: @jolslover on August 12, 2017, 11:11:26 PM

Training ground bust up wtih Sam Winnall. Apparently a bad challenge from Forestieri but not sure.
Surely with this going public he would be available at a cut price. Would be a great pick up for 6/7mill

I doubt Wednesday would sell to us unless it was a stupid price. He'll probably get sold to a middling Serie A team. Could even see a Premier League team taking a punt on him as an option if the price was right.

rvFFC

Was he in Slavisas Watford team when they got promoted? Think he'll go to the prem though

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: ollienixs on August 12, 2017, 11:11:19 PM
Sky sports gossip saying wolves are going after Rhodes and olveria. I'd take either in a heart beat

No chance we'd get Oliveira if Wolves are interested thanks to Jorge Mendes.

@jolslover

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on August 12, 2017, 11:32:27 PM

Was he in Slavisas Watford team when they got promoted? Think he'll go to the prem though

Yh Slavisa rated him.
I would love Oliveira as have said earlier.
Him and Forestieri should surely be available at cut prices due to current situations.
STH H3

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Statto on August 12, 2017, 11:51:18 PM
Quote from: wheelerdeeler on August 12, 2017, 11:30:57 PM
Seeing Mounie on MOTD today makes you wonder what could have been last season if we signed him. Whatever else you can say about our stats department, we definitely identify some really good players as transfer targets.

Equally the fact Huddersfield got him shows other clubs are just as capable as us at finding these players

He was a lot easier to scout last season considering he scored 10+ goals in Ligue 1, rather than the season before where he only got about 8 in Ligue 2. Shows we have something right in-terms of talent identification.

Roberty

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on August 13, 2017, 12:00:28 AM

Equally the fact Huddersfield got him shows other clubs are just as capable as us at finding these players

He was a lot easier to scout last season considering he scored 10+ goals in Ligue 1, rather than the season before where he only got about 8 in Ligue 2. Shows we have something right in-terms of talent identification.

Yes - but now we need to find the 2017 version and we have 18 days to do it - if we pull that off a Kline statue can replace the MJ one (JOKE)
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

westcliff white

Yes it does but as they had never been linked before they could have thought why are Fulham looking at this lad and then went to scout him theirselves so could still be kudos to those guys. May not be of course.

Huddersfield may also use stats as well. There are several clubs that do, we are just more upfront about it than others.

Anyway time to worry a no we are going to get not who others have got
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Without Kalas and a poosible Ayite and Cairney through injury. Our squad for Leeds begins to look even poorer than it should do at this point of the season. We need to stop concentrating on players we are unlikely to get and hopefully go for players we can get to improve.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jonnoj

Frighteningly quiet on the rumours front isn't it?
Are we still looking or have we stopped now?

westcliff white

Still looking, no real updates from markets I can get info on, except that Waris wants to look at his options ( they are drying up as Brighton and west ham appear to not be forwarding that interest).
Every day is a Fulham day

Marcel_Gecov

Was told today that Talbot has been saying that a 4m deal has been completed/almost completed. Will be announced this week. Stats wise the player is meant to be almost perfect for the position he is in. Contact didn't know position or player name. Feel free to Beat me up end of the week if nothing materialises.

Also likely Woodrow will be off to Burton for a second spell once a forward has been signed.

river phoenix

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 13, 2017, 01:05:30 PM
Was told today that Talbot has been saying that a 4m deal has been completed/almost completed. Will be announced this week. Stats wise the player is meant to be almost perfect for the position he is in. Contact didn't know position or player name. Feel free to Beat me up end of the week if nothing materialises.

Also likely Woodrow will be off to Burton for a second spell once a forward has been signed.

It must be a centre-back. With Madl possibly off to Poland we are terribly short of numbers at the heart of the defence.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: river phoenix on August 13, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

It must be a centre-back. With Madl possibly off to Poland we are terribly short of numbers at the heart of the defence.

Missed Madl to Poland rumours. Anything concrete so far or twitter chat? I'd be surprised considering he was captain against Wycombe.

Wearethewhites

Talbot was the one who found Ayite, if he's involved again, I've a feeling it maybe a leftback, from the same Club.

fulhamben

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 13, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

Talbot was the one who found Ayite, if he's involved again, I've a feeling it maybe a leftback, from the same Club.
well that will pee off sess and Odoi.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 13, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

Bastia got relegated to the fifth tier in France for insolvency. I don't think we'd pay 4 million for any of their players.

river phoenix

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 13, 2017, 01:16:16 PM
Quote from: river phoenix on August 13, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

Missed Madl to Poland rumours. Anything concrete so far or twitter chat? I'd be surprised considering he was captain against Wycombe.

Nothing definite yet but some whispers from Poland on twitter that Madl is a transfer priority for Legia Warsaw.