more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After match managers comments

Started by Lighthouse, May 13, 2017, 08:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic:

"We cannot be completely satisfied with what happens in the game. But I was expecting a tough game and I believed in ourselves to win the game, but the result is what it is.

"Everything is set up for the return on Tuesday and it's open.

"The red card is very clear and I believe it's very clear. It looked a clear free-kick for their goal as there was a touch with the hand too but it's a physical and very complicated game and sometimes referees can make mistakes.

"But we must be ready, we must be better for what's going to come on Tuesday.

"We showed we weren't scared after their goal, they didn't give us a lot of space but we found more in the second half. We had many chances but we weren't clinical enough. We must be strong and believe in ourselves for the return leg."

Reading manager Jaap Stam:

"We can still win a game without Paul McShane, he's been very important to us throughout the season but we have options and we're very confident that we can still do well.

"I'm not going to say who does or doesn't have the advantage for the second leg. We know what we can do and what we can bring as a side and you've seen that today.

"Home advantage doesn't guarantee you a win, you still have to work very hard and give everything for it.

"These games aren't just about ability and quality, it's about your mind and dealing with the stress and playing with your heart. A lot of things are different in these games than they are in the league."

On Paul McShane's red card: "I've seen it back and he hits the player, he's trying to reach the ball and the player has got a touch in there to just nick it in front of him, which is why he's late to the ball.

"We had to deal with it and we knew it was going to be hard, but we defended well and ended the game level.

"Everything is still open and anything can still happen on Tuesday."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope