watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tapatalk problems again

Started by deecee, February 12, 2017, 12:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deecee

I am having trouble connecting to FOF using the Tapatalk app again. It seems to be the same problem on three different devices. Does anyone else have the same problem? It just says Loading... But it never loads.

WhiteJC

Quote from: deecee on February 12, 2017, 12:25:04 AM
I am having trouble connecting to FOF using the Tapatalk app again. It seems to be the same problem on three different devices. Does anyone else have the same problem? It just says Loading... But it never loads.

let me check that we've got the "current" version of Tapatalk loaded, I've not seen an update for it for some time

WhiteJC

it looks as if Tapatalk has been deinstalled however when I try to reinstall it I get error messages

bear with me and I'll see what I can do

John(WhiteJC)

WhiteJC

Tapatalk has been reinstalled  :yay:

Southcoastffc

I've never used Tapatalk. Is it worthwhile? I'm not a Luddite but when using my Android I just access the pc version of this site.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 15, 2017, 09:57:22 AM
I've never used Tapatalk. Is it worthwhile? I'm not a Luddite but when using my Android I just access the pc version of this site.

TapaTalk was made for phones that don't have the latest browsers, as an example iPhone 5, and therefore can't fully use the forum, often you can browse but not comment.

If you can use the forum without using TapaTalk then I'd not bother with it, it aint broke so don't fix it  :dft011:

Southcoastffc

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 15, 2017, 11:18:04 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 15, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

TapaTalk was made for phones that don't have the latest browsers, as an example iPhone 5, and therefore can't fully use the forum, often you can browse but not comment.

If you can use the forum without using TapaTalk then I'd not bother with it, it aint broke so don't fix it  :dft011:
Thanks v much.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.