watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Luton v Blackpool on SS3

Started by SP, May 18, 2017, 09:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Getting rather lively, currently 5-5 on aggregate.

copthornemike

And what an ending Blackpool score with 5 seconds left - how gutted must it be to be a Luton supporter at this moment
Both sets of supporters could do with some good fortune

SP

I'm pleased for Blackpool after the Luton player clearly dived for the penalty.  The Luton fan wrestling with the Blackpool striker was pathetic, I'm glad he took the opportunity to respond after scoring.

Nero

the Exeter and Carlisle game was equally exciting, so all 3 playoffs are north v south

ScalleysDad

I walked back through the coach park with a group of Carlisle fans. At a push they will back outside their ground for 6am. They have to stop once for 15 minutes and again for 40 minutes as thems the rules.
I can't imagine their pain of conceding so close to extra time but had it gone that far and penalties they would have got back just in time for lunch.

davew

Both play offs were excellent and resulting in nail biting finishes, 1 dodgy decision awarded against Blackpool but they came back from it! Starting to pack for Spain tomorrow and a week (or maybe even a month's) rest from the forum. Good luck to all on here and look forward to catching up with all the threads and postings when I come back.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

BedsFFC

Quote from: SP on May 18, 2017, 09:56:04 PM
I'm pleased for Blackpool after the Luton player clearly dived for the penalty.  The Luton fan wrestling with the Blackpool striker was pathetic, I'm glad he took the opportunity to respond after scoring.
Switched on and saw that luton goal. Ended up watching it all and cheering for blackpool after that.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on May 18, 2017, 11:17:19 PM
Both play offs were excellent and resulting in nail biting finishes, 1 dodgy decision awarded against Blackpool but they came back from it! Starting to pack for Spain tomorrow and a week (or maybe even a month's) rest from the forum. Good luck to all on here and look forward to catching up with all the threads and postings when I come back.

Enjoy your holiday davew, and stay off the Vera Lynn, I bet you can't.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

a bad time for Fulham supporters named HatterDon
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Nero on May 18, 2017, 10:05:41 PM
the Exeter and Carlisle game was equally exciting, so all 3 playoffs are north v south

North 2v1 South I reckon.
Huddersfield
Bradford
Exeter
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bobbo

Quote from: davew on May 18, 2017, 11:17:19 PM
a month in Spain - me envious ---- I watched the whole Blackpool v Luton game I fetch spuds v Leicester wasn't an option to the excitement of playoffs . Very exciting in fact to and fro the whole match.
1975 just leaving home full of hope