more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

channel 5

Started by nose, May 18, 2017, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

disgraceful coverage
didn't show the other view of the penalty although the presenter choked saying the first handball was by reading

Andy S

Yes life isn't fair but as I always said to my kids, Whoever said it had to be. It doesn't change anything anyway

nose

Quote from: Andy S on May 19, 2017, 12:10:41 AM
Yes life isn't fair but as I always said to my kids, Whoever said it had to be. It doesn't change anything anyway

well if one speaks up long enough and maintains the moral high ground, sooner or later the meek inherit the earth

F(f)CUK

Quote from: nose on May 19, 2017, 12:20:14 AM

well if one speaks up long enough and maintains the moral high ground, sooner or later the meek inherit the earth
Surely the definition of meek is acceptance without questioning.

nose

Quote from: F(f)CUK on May 19, 2017, 06:58:34 AM
Quote from: nose on May 19, 2017, 12:20:14 AM

Surely the definition of meek is acceptance without questioning.

I bow before your greater knowledge      perhaps it should say
The sqeaky wheel will inherit the earth

Southcoastffc

Even the BBC South sports presenter (BBC South cover Reading!), who is understandably very supportive of Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton and Reading, said 'Kalas conceded a penalty, with help from Kermogant'.  Let's just hope that the Cheats will get their just desserts at Wembley and twice again when we play them next season.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

toshes mate

The media don't play the game on the pitch, don't fill the ground with supporters and so the argument is really about how much influence they should have over the game.  At the moment their influence (money) is total.

SP

Isn't cheating an important part of the game?  Just the degree of cheating that varies from team to team?