watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST dinner

Started by arnieb, May 19, 2017, 11:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnieb

Went to the FST dinner last night.Free flowing Prosecco  on arrival.Lovely 3 course dinner with wine.Sean Davis in attendance.
Really interesting speechs from Huw Jennings,Tony Khan and Alistair Mackintosh all with Q and A's.Very impressed by Tony Khan who was willing to and did stay after proceedings had finished to chat to anyone who was interested.
Lovely evening and many thanks to Dan Crawford and Mike Gregg for organising it.

COYW.

Steven Ageroad

Any interesting questions and replies?

arnieb

Huw Jennings stressed how much support he is getting from the Khan family.As I said Tony Khan was very enthusiastic and seemed confident that Slav and TC would be staying but obviously anything could happen in that respect.Also Ali Mac seems genuinely keen to foster a good working relationship with the trust.
Basically after the depressing recent events on the pitch we came away with a very positive impression.

BedsFFC

I heard it was good.

Well played all that organised.

Much rather concentrate on these positive things.

Was Sarah there by any chance?

Riversider

Quote from: arnieb on May 19, 2017, 12:17:34 PM
Huw Jennings stressed how much support he is getting from the Khan family.As I said Tony Khan was very enthusiastic and seemed confident that Slav and TC would be staying but obviously anything could happen in that respect.Also Ali Mac seems genuinely keen to foster a good working relationship with the trust.
Basically after the depressing recent events on the pitch we came away with a very positive impression.

Did anybody ask Tony Khan about the redevelopment work ?

BestOfBrede

Maybe we should change the words slightly...
Keep us home
Shahid Khan
In the place we belong...
Etc

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Statto on May 19, 2017, 06:19:12 PM
At first I thought a lot of what Tony Khan was coming out with in the official video when he was appointed and subsequently on social media was the sort of meaningless, cliched stuff you'd get from someone who works in HR or marketing or such like... But since then I get the impression he's been going to every game, sees things the same way we do and is genuinely passionate about the club. For example after the Reading game he posted an image of the Reading striker punching the ball before Kalas touched it. I'm starting to like him. Well done to him for speaking directly to fans in this forum. If we have a good summer and good start to next season surely it's time for a song for one of the Khans.. although obviously it should only be sung at ratio of 1:10 against Take Me Home Al Fayed ;)

I get the same impression from TK and it's improving. That tweet was very "supporter-like" and not corporate which was something I was slightly concerned with when he took charge so to speak. Actually, now that I think of it, it was a very MAF thing to do. "I'll speak my mind and if someone has a problem with it, I'll deal with that later." sort of thing.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

win-dup

Bet the (non) redevelopment of the Riverside was the elephant in the room....................