more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next Season

Started by The Swan, May 19, 2017, 08:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Quote from: AlexW132 on May 19, 2017, 08:50:34 PM
Sunderland would do well to get top half, their owner is not interested, the players are all old, out of contract, overpaid, without Championship experience and worth little, and Moyes also has limited C'ship experience. I can see them bottom half.

Sound familiar(ish)?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

AlexW132

Quote from: andersons11 on May 21, 2017, 10:57:24 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on May 19, 2017, 08:50:34 PM
Sunderland would do well to get top half, their owner is not interested, the players are all old, out of contract, overpaid, without Championship experience and worth little, and Moyes also has limited C'ship experience. I can see them bottom half.

Sound familiar(ish)?
Exactly, can see them following very much the same patten as we did.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes Sunderland have been flirting with relegation for a few years now, and having finally gone through the trap door, and Jermaine Defoe I would imagine would not be there to bail them out.
It could be a long ride back for them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jimmy Hill

Middlesbrough, Villa, Fulham, Derby, Wolves would be my top 5 in no particular order I think norwich, sunderland and Hull we be top half but much depends on there summers. Ive not included Sheff Wed as there were lots of rumours about there manager being sacked and reading huddersfield also have question marks over there managers for next season.

nose

villa will be a threat IMO
but in this division it is hard to know because of crazy management in so many places. the managers must be allowed a reasonable time to get their feet under the desk
i think if the owner backs joca with appropriate transfers we will be in a good place especially because of the style we have adopted.

Andy S

QPR could be restricted by FFP

Whitesideup

Quote from: Andy S on May 22, 2017, 05:09:07 PM
QPR could be restricted by FFP
QPR will be restricted by the fact they simply aren't very good.

aaronmcguigan

Moyes has gone so maybe they'll regroup and come back better, or take a year to reorganise..!

Who knows. 12 months ago if you told me or anyone that Huddersfield, us and Reading would be in the playoffs no one would believe you.

Sunderland and Villa will need to throw money at it, teams like Barnsley could surprise and then you've got the sleeping so called giants like Norwich and Derby who continue to flatter to deceive.

But all in all, there's no hope in predicting what's gonna happen, just get ready for one hell of a ride!