watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Football can be a viscious barstewerd

Started by bog, May 18, 2017, 09:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

There is no doubt to me that football can be very vicious at times. Along with many others I had been riding a wave of  hysteria as the club I love was beating most of the teams put before them in style and was widely regarded as one of the most entertaining in the land...Wembley on a sunny day kept on sliding about my mind's eye...then bang....a kick right where it hurts most.  :58: What an ache that has left in me.  :016:

Reading's keeper conceded 6 in under 45 mins at Norwich but on Tuesday looked as though he would have stopped an Exocet missile in full flight whilst eating an ice cream.  :doh:     
092.gif

Peabody

Fernhurst

So true Captain.....
Devastated our day out at Wembley did not materialise........ Does our beloved club not understand, The Old Sods Army won't be on parade for ever!!!!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Peabody

bog

Fellow old Sods. Just sat listening to the Bradford v Millwall game. The sound of all the cheering in the background got to me. I want some of that!!!! Dancing about like Mick Jagger on something in me Jezzard 9 shirt as my wife buries her head in her hands. Perhaps one day we can proudly march full throttle up Wembley way and come back after cartwheeling our way home.... 049:gif :clap_hands: :yay: 082.gif :wine:...hope so....

092.gif

bog

Fernhurst, have to say that Private Godfrey is my favourite TV character.   :Haynes The Maestro:

092.gif