more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fancy the New Den next year

Started by F(f)CUK, May 20, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Buffalo76

Went there once, vowed never to go back. Horrible place.

uzuccher96

Yeah want to go there to see Fulham give them 4 scores

Sent from my CHEETAH using Tapatalk

Wearethewhites

More local derbys the better I'd say. Don't think they'd cause much of a threat next season, league wise, although their fans are always a bit of a nuisance. They've be taking boats down the Thames again, fighting with each other.

Woolly Mammoth

Another London Derby, not far to travel compared to Blackburn, Rotherham, Wigan, it also guarantees a good attendance at home.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

uzuccher96

Best way to go there? By boat?

Sent from my CHEETAH using Tapatalk

Fulham 442

Horrible fans - not looking forward to seeing them at the Cottage next season!

cmg

Coming back from the old Den one winter evening through those alleyways and railway tunnels after having beaten them 3-0 was one of the more interesting occasions of my football experience.
I was due to join the SAS the next week but gave up the idea as it would have been too tame.

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: cmg on May 20, 2017, 05:28:02 PM
Coming back from the old Den one winter evening through those alleyways and railway tunnels after having beaten them 3-0 was one of the more interesting occasions of my football experience.
I was due to join the SAS the next week but gave up the idea as it would have been too tame.
Was that the game when we were 3-0 at half time and there was a fight at half time and a minor pitch invasion?
I've gone to the Den and the New Den on a number of occasions and personally never had any problems, but I do understand why some would want to avoid it.

epsomraver

Quote from: cmg on May 20, 2017, 05:28:02 PM
:005: :005:

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 20, 2017, 05:20:45 PM
:plus one:

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I remember once being on Coventry station when a 'Millwall train' pulled in  (mid-late 90's)
They marauded onto the platform like a herd of Vikings and just pushed their way
out of the station oblivious to anyone in their way.
Scary and the couple of policeman were powerless.
I also recall the unpleasant walk from New Cross Gate to the 'old' Den during the days when
the 'skinhead mentality' was prevalent.
At the time it was almost as bad as a trip to Loftus Road.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Whitesideup

And we will have to drink out of plastic glasses, even if we are in a Fulham only pub !!!

cmg

Quote from: Sir Alec of good Stock on May 20, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

Was that the game when we were 3-0 at half time and there was a fight at half time and a minor pitch invasion?

Tony Gale, who had just come into the side and was impressing everyone, scored early on and after that it was pretty much mayhem all the way.
Fortunately we ran into some Millwall fans with whom I had played football on the way back and we all ended up in a pub, then fairly new but now demolished along with the rest  of the Bonamy Estate, called the Apples and Pears. It had a similar ambiance to that of the Den but was more crowded, had more beer and many more girls - who were more dangerous than the blokes.

The Swan

Following their win this afternoon some of the Millwall fans ran onto the pitch. When Morrrison was been interviewed he said that this lot ( their fans) was making him mad. I know that the manager wasn't happy with the fans either.
The Swan

Patrick

Always loved going to The Den...new and old.....handy away day.....and hopefully 6 points towards our automatic promotion next season.

These reporters going on about 'Millwall fans behaviour'....need to get a life.....and focus on real...ie important.. issues...such as 11 Londoners being stabbed to death in the past 3 weeks.

Riversider

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 20, 2017, 05:20:45 PM

Man up FFS, we really have got some limp wristed fans, when Millwall came to ours two seasons ago they were as good as gold, no problems whatsoever, this league needs as many southern teams as we can get, just need Reading to get beat now.

Williams Tale

Millwall fans are scum . Always looking for a fight . No wonder no one likes them , they should be kicked out of the league .