1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on May 21, 2017, 11:21:08 PM
Nearly brought my sunday lunch up.

its parr for the course with him.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

aaronmcguigan

Be honest. Would you expect any different from a player like him or a club like that?

Woolly Mammoth

John Terry did say that although he is leaving Chelsea, he promises he will turn out in a full kit at any Cup Finals they win in the future.

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

Yes he may have been good at his job but it doesn't make the scum bag a good man

Snibbo

If you get a yellow card for taking your shirt off, what should you get for forming a "guard of honour" in the middle of a match?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Snibbo on May 22, 2017, 01:30:05 AM
If you get a yellow card for taking your shirt off, what should you get for forming a "guard of honour" in the middle of a match?

Indefinate Solitary confinement.

Never forget your Roots.

Snibbo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 22, 2017, 02:01:18 AM

:005:

11 red cards would have been amusing

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Snibbo on May 22, 2017, 02:03:34 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 22, 2017, 02:01:18 AM

:005:

11 red cards would have been amusing

For bringing the game into disrepute.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Imagine that happening the game stopped on 26 mins,guard of honour,what a palaver.
Imagine if the game meant something to Sunderland and they needed a win to stay up and that carry on.
Bleedin Chelski scum I hate them with a passion, bunch of drama Queens.

Southdowns White

The ref should never have allowed this to happen, wrong on every level. Give the bloke a testimonial like normal clubs with long serving players. Nothing will be done, but if it was a fulham or any non trendy team i think a fine or points deduction would follow.

westcliff white

i thought it was scandelous, cant believe how they let that happen.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Let me point out this is Chelscum. If any club outside of the top teams had done it. The Prem would fine them for bringing the game into disrepute, wasting time, causing needless harm to wildfowl. As it is a top team, the Prem will accept it and fine the next team that does such an undignified act.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

When he woke up this morning He will be an EX Chelsea player, but still an unpleasant human being.
Which reminds me of those famous words by Sir Winstone Churchill, when having a debate in the Houses of Parliament late one night. It was alleged that when he was accused of being intoxicated, by a female member of the opposition.
It was alledged that she was reported as saying " you sir are drunk ". He replied, " and you madam are ugly, but in the morning I will be sober ".

Never forget your Roots.

filham

It was of course all planned , I expect Sunderland, the ref, the Chelsea team and Stewards, the police, the Premiership officials, the FA and lots of other people except of course the fans were consulted.

Lets just hope it is not repeated, imagine a break like that eight minutes into our opening game next season ,when we are a goal down to an offside goal, to celebrate the retirement of Scott Parker.

Snibbo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 22, 2017, 10:56:31 AM
... those famous words by Sir Winstone Churchill, when having a debate in the Houses of Parliament late one night. It was alleged that when he was accused of being intoxicated, by a female member of the opposition.
It was alledged that she was reported as saying " you sir are drunk ". He replied, " and you madam are ugly, but in the morning I will be sober ".

I always thought that was brendan behan

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 22, 2017, 05:02:40 AM
Imagine that happening the game stopped on 26 mins,guard of honour,what a palaver.
Imagine if the game meant something to Sunderland and they needed a win to stay up and that carry on.
Bleedin Chelski scum I hate them with a passion, bunch of drama Queens.
Err Sunderland agreed to it, if they had something to get out of the match they would not have agreed.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Snibbo on May 22, 2017, 12:47:28 PM
... those famous words by Sir Winstone Churchill, when having a debate in the Houses of Parliament late one night. It was alleged that when he was accused of being intoxicated, by a female member of the opposition.

Perhaps it was, the memory fades.

Never forget your Roots.

Keynsham

I despise that foul creature.   He is everything that a footballer shouldn't be, but is.

Hateful, self serving pig of a man.

Snibbo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 22, 2017, 01:05:00 PM
Quote from: Snibbo on May 22, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

Perhaps it was, the memory fades.

No,  Google says it was Churchill