watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Div 2 play off

Started by MikeW, May 28, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Feel sorry for Exeter - they played good football whereas Blackpool just big & physical.  That's why I'm Fulhamish I guess.

Said it before on this forum, David Wheeler at Exeter is different class, hope he's on our radar, would fit in really well.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Supermitch

Quote from: MikeW on May 28, 2017, 05:42:28 PM
Feel sorry for Exeter - they played good football whereas Blackpool just big & physical.  That's why I'm Fulhamish I guess.

Said it before on this forum, David Wheeler at Exeter is different class, hope he's on our radar, would fit in really well.

Didn't watch the game but interested in your views on David Wheeler.  Saw him play many times for Staines Town (he went from Staines to Exeter) and also once for Exeter a couple of years ago.   Was always a class act at Isthmian Premier level and was no surprise to see him get a chance in the Football League. 

Holders

Exeter is my second team and I was gutted for them, especially after the Rugby boys winning yesterday it could have been a great weekend.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

f321ffc

Exeter are my local team really thought they were unlucky today, Exeter fan in my local always banging on about Ollie Watkins, don't think he is good enough for us yet but definitely one for the future.
Big well done for the Chiefs yesterday.
049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

bog

I listened to the game, really disappointed they did not win.

092.gif

ScalleysDad

It's a double edged sword for City. Many people I know there or have worked with had huge doubts and concerns about actually winning promotion. Go up and any financial resources would need to go towards Div 1 wages or stay down but be financially 'relaxed' but probably lose a couple of key players. The Matt Grimes transfer to Swansea a while ago now funded the training ground refurb so the Ollie Watkins funded grandstand refurb is already in a drawer somewhere..
It's The Chiefs victory parade tomorrow. Most of my house will be there and my wife has already renewed her season ticket. The gulf between the football team and the rugby is becoming immense, there was once a gentlemans agreement to avoid same day fixtures wherever possible, but I fear for City now. A bespoke shared facility with much bigger capacity was being considered but Ikea are building on that footprint now and The Chiefs future plans for a mega hotel and parking facilities do not include City at all. Strangely the maximum capacity for both would be a poor turn out at The Cottage and yet Chiefs are top of the heap.

Barrett487

BBC don't even have news of this on their sport home page, it's a mention on the football page. It's obviously them pandering to continental nothing stories. How does Totti's last game, or Kerba going out of the French Open override the play-off.