watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new kits 17/18 season

Started by WhiteJC, June 07, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookieg

Don't you also get these commerative kits on special occasions? 125 years etc. I'm not aware of anything significant about 2017/18 being however many years after a certain event but happy to be put right by a Fulham historian.

G_Gribby

From Twitter.

"Just seen the new away kit with the sponsor on. It's a different company (not Visit Florida). Black shirt, white colour, great logo. #FFC"

Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

rweller86

Quote from: G_Gribby on July 12, 2017, 12:08:03 PM
From Twitter.

"Just seen the new away kit with the sponsor on. It's a different company (not Visit Florida). Black shirt, white colour, great logo. #FFC"

from who?

I remember the first season in the Championship, I think the youth team leaked it through social media!
@rweller

G_Gribby

Quote from: rweller86 on July 12, 2017, 12:13:46 PM
Quote from: G_Gribby on July 12, 2017, 12:08:03 PM
From Twitter.

from who?

I remember the first season in the Championship, I think the youth team leaked it through social media!

Curtis @curtis_heard4

Number of people then asked questions but he would not give up more information.

sussexwhite

With regards to the "black away shirt", not being sponsored by visit florida, would we still be using it on the official website and shirts during the pre-season games ?

Just asking.... 049:gif 086.gif

therealjaybee

Quote from: sussexwhite on July 12, 2017, 03:35:16 PM
With regards to the "black away shirt", not being sponsored by visit florida, would we still be using it on the official website and shirts during the pre-season games ?

Would have thought so, you often see sides play in a new kit without a sponsor I preseason games. Wouldn't be surprised if we wore it in Germany

WhiteJC

Blackburn home and away...

sussexwhite

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 12, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

Would have thought so, you often see sides play in a new kit without a sponsor I preseason games. Wouldn't be surprised if we wore it in Germany

visit florida is still on the official website as main team sponsor though, so when does that end ?

Shredhead

The Forest badge is class. Pity our redesign wasn't in the same league.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

filham

If , as the Tigana team did, we could win our first eleven matches then whatever the new kit looks like it will be a success.

Barrett487

My perception (i don't have figures) is that our timing of the new kit always later than most other teams. Visit Florida want to reduce their fee so make it for 11 months and get us in line time-wise !!

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: sussexwhite on July 12, 2017, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: therealjaybee on July 12, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

visit florida is still on the official website as main team sponsor though, so when does that end ?

The website was updated to remove Sportito and iPro as official club partners at the start of last week

Flume

The reveal of a new kit for Fulham could be today or sometime in the near future. TC, on his 'instagram story' had a video of them taking the pictures of the kit. The strip itself remains unknown
In Slav we trust

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Flume on July 13, 2017, 01:00:10 PM
The reveal of a new kit for Fulham could be today or sometime in the near future. TC, on his 'instagram story' had a video of them taking the pictures of the kit. The strip itself remains unknown

Let's hope they reveal the strip before the end of season 2017/18.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

G_Gribby

Yep, what we (based on the TC movie) can say with certainty is that the photographer is wearing a navy blue sweater, dark pants and shoes... Not sure that brings any clarity.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: G_Gribby on July 13, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

Yep, what we (based on the TC movie) can say with certainty is that the photographer is wearing a navy blue sweater, dark pants and shoes... Not sure that brings any clarity.

That sounds remarkably like the new away kit.

Never forget your Roots.

Flume

Quote from: G_Gribby on July 13, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

It doesnt bring any clarity to the kit itself, yes, but it does show that whatever sponsorship 'issues' the club where having have been solved
In Slav we trust

aaronmcguigan

The reveal of a new kit for Fulham could be today or sometime in the near future.

Captain Obvious 🙃😂

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 13, 2017, 02:46:13 PM
The reveal of a new kit for Fulham could be today or sometime in the near future.

Captain Obvious 🙃😂

Yes. That's narrowed it down a considerable amount.

Never forget your Roots.

Flume

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 13, 2017, 04:57:52 PM
Quote from: Newry FFC on July 13, 2017, 02:46:13 PM

Captain Obvious 🙃😂

Yes. That's narrowed it down a considerable amount.
Yep, my mistake boys haha. Didn't think that one through
In Slav we trust