more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new kits 17/18 season

Started by WhiteJC, June 07, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

I don't mind the Watford kit, but then I like plain simple kits

Ours won't be out till the sponsor / sponsors are confirmed. Guessing Visit Florida are favourites although their budget last year was rumoured to have been reduced, have also heard Metro Bank and Visa being mentioned in some areas

Apologies went off kits there please ignore and stay on topic  :dft001:
Every day is a Fulham day

WhiteJC

Burt

If the Watford one was white, with a black trim, a Fulham logo and London Pride as the sponsor then I think I would have stumbled across heaven :)

valdeingruo

Quote from: Newry FFC on June 14, 2017, 12:36:28 PM
I haven't a clue how to post a photo but FxPro are back in the Premier League on a basic looking adidas Watford kit

Well thats them relegated then.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

WhiteJC

bill taylors apprentice

In recent seasons we've had the disaster of white shorts, grey stripes, florescent red (orange) etc along with the late revealing (for whatever reason) and even later availability in the shop.

Last seasons kit was almost a classic in comparison (I liked it!) so I'm hoping for more of the same i.e. a simple white shirt/black shorts/white socks with the adidas trim and a hint of red if necessary.

filham

Not much there that turns me on. Possible that the best designs have been in the past, perhaps we should re introduce some of our older kits.

AlexW132

I would welcome the idea of White with Black pinstriping, with someone like Metrobank or Visa as the sponsor. Most likely it'll be a generic adidas template, but to be fair we've had some unique (though not necessarily good) designs in recent years.

Asotosyios

Cardiff home and away kit - the away kit must be one of the worst ever!

Asotosyios

Brentford's new kits and logo

WhiteJC

Quote from: Asotosyios on June 19, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

we had something similar a few years back

Asotosyios

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 19, 2017, 07:08:37 PM
Quote from: Asotosyios on June 19, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

we had something similar a few years back

Maybe (or probably) a bit biased, but I like ours 100 times more. It looks horrible, especially with the white shorts and socks.

Asotosyios

Valencia's home kit - could we have a similar kit this year? Perhaps someone with some time on their hands could "play" with this kit, so we can see how it looks with our logo and sponsor.

AlexW132

Quote from: Asotosyios on June 19, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
Valencia's home kit - could we have a similar kit this year? Perhaps someone with some time on their hands could "play" with this kit, so we can see how it looks with our logo and sponsor.

Personally I think that's a really dull design.

westcliff white

would not be surprised if we get a copy in white of Cardiff's home kit. Valencia's little snippet doesn't look to bad.

It will be a template kit we all know that so hopefully its one that we like
Every day is a Fulham day

Riversider

QPR reveal their new "Errea" kit this Friday with it going on sale on Saturday.

bill taylors apprentice

A white version of Cardiff's blue shirt would be perfect, failing that I'd go for a white version of the Bees green shirt with black trim.

Sorted!

WhiteJC

Barnsley 2017-18 Puma Home Kit

WhiteJC