watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new kits 17/18 season

Started by WhiteJC, June 07, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Why does it seem our kit is always revealed at the last minute when even the likes of qpr and Barnsley can sort their's out in plenty of time?

We are told its down to the late signing up of a shirt sponsor!

OK next question.
Why oh why do we always struggle to get a shirt sponsor signed up until just before the season starts?

Woolly Mammoth

For all the same reasons we leave everything else until the last minute.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

G_Gribby

Almost to late for me and the new FFC shirt as I and the wife landed in Nice this morning.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: G_Gribby on June 24, 2017, 12:08:49 PM
Almost to late for me and the new FFC shirt as I and the wife landed in Nice this morning.

It's very nice in Nice.

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 24, 2017, 12:21:20 PM
Quote from: G_Gribby on June 24, 2017, 12:08:49 PM

It's very nice in Nice.
Yes it is spent two weeks there last summer, mostly spent on Neptune Plage sunning myself lol
Every day is a Fulham day

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

Sheffield Utd home shirt...

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 07, 2017, 09:34:19 AM
I suppose we will be last to be seen again.

You could be right, so far we have had about 15 Championship clubs new shirts on here, which leaves 9 of us left, maybe we are in skins this year.

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

FST Meeting notes confirm the launch to be mid july, but will look into if they can bring that forward in future seasons
Every day is a Fulham day

WhiteJC

Oldham Athletic 2017-18 Sondico Home Kit

WhiteJC

AS Roma 2017-18 Nike Away Kit

aaronmcguigan

Plymouths home kit is green. Plymouths away kit is a lighter green with black dots to make it look darker

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Newry FFC on June 28, 2017, 09:16:54 PM

Plymouths home kit is green. Plymouths away kit is a lighter green with black dots to make it look darker

This changing every season now shows the designers are running out of ideas,hideous strip.

aaronmcguigan

880086816099098627[/tweet]][/url]

St mirren release a kit and try to jazz it up by selling iron on badges, so if you travel to away games, are a season ticket holder, or know your history, you can add the specific badge by ironing it on.

Can see the appeal in this if you're a 5 year old but the fact they're showing it on an adult jersey and appealing to adults is concerning for Jomas perception of the average fan

WhiteJC

Bristol City 17/18 Bristol Sport Home Kit

aaronmcguigan

Template, those fuzzy lines that are appearing on every puma kit, and a new online betting sponsor.

Huddersfield are definitely premier league

aaronmcguigan

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/06/afc-wimbledon-announce-new-puma-kit-deal-club-to-have-two-different-kit-brands-in-2017-18-season.html?m=1

AFC Wimbledon sign deal with Puma, but the kit they have now was promised to be a 2 year kit so they will have Admiral Home and Away, and Puma third kit / training kit/stadium wear

aaronmcguigan

Atletico Madrid go for stripes and waves that look more at home in mid 90s soccerball league in 'merica

G_Gribby

Concept Kits at Twitter. Let's see if it will look something like this (??)

https://mobile.twitter.com/conceptkits/status/818949282921410561

Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.