https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new kits 17/18 season

Started by WhiteJC, June 07, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Rotherham United 2017-18 Puma Third Kit

Birmingham City 2017-18 Adidas Away Kit

LFC Limited Edition New Balance 125th Anniversary Elite Blue & White Boxed Shirt

Middlesbrough 2017-18 Adidas Home Kit

Benfica 2017-18 Adidas Away Kit

Rotherham United 2017-18 Puma Away Kit

Ipswich Town 2017-18 Adidas Away Kit

Ipswich Town 2017-18 Adidas Home Kit

Botafogo 2017 Topper Third Kit

Nottingham Forest 17/18 Adidas Home Kit

Bristol City 17/18 Bristol Sport Away Kit

WhiteJC

Sheffield Wednesday 150th Anniversary Third Kit Design

England 2017 Nike Away Kit

Mince n Tatties

I suppose we will be last to be seen again.

f321ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 07, 2017, 09:34:19 AM
I suppose we will be last to be seen again.
Probably need to confirm a sponsor, Visit Flrida's budget wasn't sorted until late last year that caused the delay in shirt reveal.
I guess that we are waiting to see if their sponsorship will continue but there was a rumour that their budget had been cut this year, either way it would be nice and financially beneficial to the club to get it done early.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

I have heard Metro Bank maybe on the tops but I also heard that last year
Every day is a Fulham day

rweller86

Quote from: westcliff white on June 07, 2017, 10:16:02 AM
I have heard Metro Bank maybe on the tops but I also heard that last year
One of our official partners, so wouldn't be surprised.
@rweller

snarks

I was just wondering about the kitand had a search yesterday.

What I did notice is that Spurs new kit looks similar to England's

aaronmcguigan

There's a lot of fake kits and concept kits as well as homemade design kits. A lot of leaks won't be 100% real as there's usually different versions made before a design is signed off.

I don't go looking for the unofficial kits but wait until they're added to either www.footballkitnews.com or www.footballshirtculture.com

I'd love a simple bright white top with adidas stripes up the side while maintaining the red lettering and numbers on the back.
Trad black/red stripes on the away kit with something crazy for the third and maybe a monochrome FFC badge!

westcliff white

all of those shown here are the new designs.

The benfica away in black and red or red and black (I dont see us having a red away kit this seaason) would be nice as an away top and the Ipswich in whate and black for a home top

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: snarks on June 07, 2017, 11:39:53 AM
I was just wondering about the kitand had a search yesterday.

What I did notice is that Spurs new kit looks similar to England's

So does their home stadium next season so it wouldn't surprise me with the FA and Levy. It probably is the England kit!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

rvFFC

Really hope we don't end up with something like the Birmingham away shirt. Seems so boring, I like having a small thing like the red stripe this season or the black sleeves on the 2009/10 home shirt

Burt

Liverpool always seem to come up with some pretty awful away kits. This year is no exception...

Woolly Mammoth

What amazes me is that people actually get paid a lucrative fee for designing these tasteless examples. 
I expect anyone on this message board could come up with smarter designs and decent colour coordinations.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on June 08, 2017, 08:18:12 AM
if both the sponsors are changing, Adidas and Visit Florida, then given AM's typical approach, I expect our kit to be unveiled about 5 games into the season
Adidas isnt changing, the new training kit is revealed and thats Adidas, so be very unlikely to have a different kit supplier to trianing kit supplier

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on June 08, 2017, 09:32:22 AM
Quote from: westcliff white on June 08, 2017, 08:20:18 AM
Quote from: Statto on June 08, 2017, 08:18:12 AM
if both the sponsors are changing, Adidas and Visit Florida, then given AM's typical approach, I expect our kit to be unveiled about 5 games into the season
Adidas isnt changing, the new training kit is revealed and thats Adidas, so be very unlikely to have a different kit supplier to trianing kit supplier

Good news if true because we signed that deal in the premiership. I know it probably has a relegation clause but still you'd think it's better than what we can get now
am sure there were all sorts of clauses, but can you see us having a different playing and trianing kit supplier? so all safe on that score.

Southdowns White

Would be great to get the kit out before the season starts and even better if we could buy the children's kits before most of us go on our summer holidays. I do remember stopping off at the club shop on my way to the airport before a pre season friendly so I could pick up the new kit, must have been in the 1980s, if they could do it then why can't they get them out now.

WhiteJC

Sunderland 2017-18 Adidas Home Kit

aaronmcguigan

I haven't a clue how to post a photo but FxPro are back in the Premier League on a basic looking adidas Watford kit

whitealps

Quote from: Newry FFC on June 14, 2017, 12:36:28 PM
I haven't a clue how to post a photo but FxPro are back in the Premier League on a basic looking adidas Watford kit

->