more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new kits 17/18 season

Started by WhiteJC, June 07, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Flume on July 13, 2017, 01:00:10 PM
The reveal of a new kit for Fulham could be today or sometime in the near future. TC, on his 'instagram story' had a video of them taking the pictures of the kit. The strip itself remains unknown

Yay! I can't wait for the first of ten picture instalments starting with the washing label!  094.gif
¡COYW!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Enclosurite on July 13, 2017, 07:20:50 PM
Quote from: Flume on July 13, 2017, 01:00:10 PM
The reveal of a new kit for Fulham could be today or sometime in the near future. TC, on his 'instagram story' had a video of them taking the pictures of the kit. The strip itself remains unknown

Yay! I can't wait for the first of ten picture instalments starting with the washing label!  094.gif

064.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Asotosyios

Osmanlispor new kit - absolutely stunning!! (By the way, anyone knows how I can make the photos smaller?)

westcliff white

Stunning, you are joking right
Every day is a Fulham day

Asotosyios

Perhaps not to everyone's taste, but it's totally different from all the normal templates - it looks class to me.

Asotosyios

Bolton home and away kits:

westcliff white

Quote from: Asotosyios on July 14, 2017, 11:10:33 PM
Perhaps not to everyone's taste, but it's totally different from all the normal templates - it looks class to me.
It's as ad as the kit a few seasons ago that looked like a glass of beer!!!

Was an Estrella Dam beer I think

St. Andrews White

Quote from: westcliff white on July 14, 2017, 11:22:53 PM

I remember that... Would have liked to get hold of one, I'm a bit of a kit collector!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

cmg

Quote from: Asotosyios on July 14, 2017, 10:48:41 PM

By the way, anyone knows how I can make the photos smaller?

Yes I can. Some kind poster put me right a few years ago when I posted a ginormous photo.

When you post a photo you press the 'insert image' thingy, yes? Which gives you
"img" and "/img" in two sets of square brackets [] and you stick the image address between the two sets of brackets.
If, when you look at what you've done by pressing 'Preview', this gives you a giant image then you can reduce the size by putting 'width=400' after the first 'img'.
(The bigger or smaller the number the bigger or smaller the size).

Example:
Your giant picture becomes:

if you start it off with [img width=400] this is what you get.   Mess around with the 400 if you want it bigger or smaller.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Yonderwhite on July 14, 2017, 11:48:46 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 14, 2017, 11:22:53 PM

I remember that... Would have liked to get hold of one, I'm a bit of a kit collector!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Yes, I wouldn't mind it either. It would come in handy when I polish my Combined Harvester. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

aaronmcguigan

St. Andrews White

Huddersfield seem to be doing their best to create the worst kits ever to grace the PL...
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

aaronmcguigan

It's actually an amazing attempt at retro.

AlexW132

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 16, 2017, 03:57:14 PM
Huddersfield seem to be doing their best to create the worst kits ever to grace the PL...
I think it's cool, it's a break from the norm.

fulhamfan

When is our new kit being revealed!? we are always last to reveal it !

westcliff white

There are several teams that have not released their kit as yet, Southend United being one. Not that we hsould compare to them, but I dont get the big rush for it, other than perhaps some would like to take it on holiday with them.

rweller86

Quote from: westcliff white on July 17, 2017, 11:15:34 AM
There are several teams that have not released their kit as yet, Southend United being one. Not that we hsould compare to them, but I dont get the big rush for it, other than perhaps some would like to take it on holiday with them.
I rarely buy a new shirt every season any more as I rarely wear them. However, I am always intrigued to see the new kit each season and do get frustrated that they take so long to release it. I think it stems from seeing other teams new kits. We've always been one of the last to release but they have said they will look to change this in the future.
@rweller

Asotosyios

AlexW132

Asotosyios

Barnsley home and away kits