watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon

Started by Fulham 442, June 08, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

I thought he was supposed to be signing a contract on Tuesday??!!  No news so far........Anyone know anything?

Horsfield_No9

In the case of this one I'd say no news is bad news. At the end of the season I was confident he'd stay but now I think he's talking to other clubs.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Ronnief

From the club website Ryan is away in Spain with England under 19 training camp so I would think that any contract talks would be delayed until his return.

mrmicawbers

Can't see why they couldn't structure a contract with the big signing on fee,subject to games he plays for us and a figure that if reached, we would let him go for.This would enable us to keep him within a sensible pay structure.

westcliff white

the Tuesday date was just something someone had heard nothing concrete, was reported on here as such
Every day is a Fulham day

filham

Can't really see him signing for us until his agent has had talks with Spurs., Liverpool, Man.u. etc.

Twig

he won't sign for us. end of.

toshes mate

O ye of little faith.....

Chutney

He would have signed by now if he was staying, its a shame, but we have to move on.
C O Y W

BedsFFC

I assume because of ffp, we need to sell to buy. Last season, RM enabled us to get a couple in.

I had assumed the worst case scenario with young Ryan was that at some point we would bid him farewell and received a really nice fee to help us push for promotion.

Even signing for us, then being sold.

I imagine that any suitors have communicated to his agent that an element of the funds put aside to buy him, could be used as an incentive for agent/parents/player if they weren't forced to pay the full amount if he was to sign terms with us.

When figures of multiple £m's are being discussed, it stretches loyalty.

Is there anyone on here that wouldn't wear a hooped shirt once a week and shout come on you r's in a run down part of west london for the next two years for a couple of million quid?

We'd all do it.

Mince n Tatties

Not so good news bookies have opened  book on him again,best odds BV on oddschecker 1/2 to join Spurs.
So heavier odds on with others..

rweller86

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 09, 2017, 02:00:38 PM
Not so good news bookies have opened  book on him again,best odds BV on oddschecker 1/2 to join Spurs.
Is that just next club or is it where he is after the transfer window? Be interested to see what his odds of staying are.
@rweller

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: rweller86 on June 09, 2017, 02:14:38 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 09, 2017, 02:00:38 PM
Is that just next club or is it where he is after the transfer window? Be interested to see what his odds of staying are.

Club after Summer Window.

Logicalman

Quote from: Statto on June 09, 2017, 04:19:20 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on June 09, 2017, 12:52:56 PM
Is there anyone on here that wouldn't wear a hooped shirt once a week and shout come on you r's in a run down part of west london for the next two years for a couple of million quid?

We'd all do it.

Without wanting to replay a debate I had on here the other day I do think these sorts of questions/statements are unfair.

If someone offered me £100k to embarrass myself by walking across CC in nothing but some ladies underwear then I would do it. But if you asked a multimillionaire like Shahid Khan or Donald Trump would you expect them to do it for what is, to them, not a lot of money? Or to put it another way, would you cheer on QPR once a week for a much smaller amount like a grand?

Fair point, but isn't it all just relative?

The vast majority on here would do that for a Million quid, and perhaps not Khan or Trump, but offer them 100 Billion, and what would be the answer then?  As I said, it's relative to a persons needs, wants and standing as to what turns ones head I feel.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

BedsFFC

Quote from: Statto on June 09, 2017, 04:19:20 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on June 09, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

We'd all do it.

Without wanting to replay a debate I had on here the other day I do think these sorts of questions/statements are unfair.

If someone offered me £100k to embarrass myself by walking across CC in nothing but some ladies underwear then I would do it. But if you asked a multimillionaire like Shahid Khan or Donald Trump would you expect them to do it for what is, to them, not a lot of money? Or to put it another way, would you cheer on QPR once a week for a much smaller amount like a grand?

But it is millions and its a questions for Ryan's parents

Mince n Tatties

Beginning to worry me a  bit now,still hasn't signed and no word of it either.

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 20, 2017, 07:34:10 AM
Beginning to worry me a  bit now,still hasn't signed and no word of it either.
agree a little worrying, can we take solace in the fact he hasnt signed any where else though? I can tremember if he is away with any of the england teams.

GloucesterWhite

What about his brother? Has he signed?

westcliff white

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on June 20, 2017, 08:07:37 AM
isnt his brother younger and therefore not eligable for a pro contract just yet

twang

Quote from: westcliff white on June 20, 2017, 08:12:51 AM
Quote from: GloucesterWhite on June 20, 2017, 08:07:37 AM