more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Challenge #8

Started by dannyboi-ffc, June 18, 2017, 03:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Quote from: F(f)CUK on June 19, 2017, 09:07:29 PM
I assume that I was after the time, but as I am not in the country at the moment and on a different time zone I assume that I am alright - think 80 days around the world - Phileas Fogg had an extra day
I am sorry I missed out on the fun as personal matters distracted me for most of Monday, but I do agree that the original rules do not say GMT or BST and so local time must be okay, and that  must also means we may have been sold short on time when we failed earlier challenges.  This isn't another 'Fulhamish' needing a possible appeal to a higher level (and I do have a smile on my face in admiration for both dannyboi and the knowledge of FOF contributors as I write this) is it?   

Holders

Pretty sure Fraser, Strong, Richardson, Mitchell, Cutbush, Slough and Howe didn't play in the top division with us.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

F(f)CUK

Quote from: Holders on June 20, 2017, 05:17:32 PM
Pretty sure Fraser, Strong, Richardson, Mitchell, Cutbush, Slough and Howe didn't play in the top division with us.
That wasn't the question.

dannyboi-ffc

Well done guys, just about did it in time. Onto challenge #9
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Holders

Quote from: F(f)CUK on June 20, 2017, 07:29:59 PM

"any Fulham player that has played a game for us in the top 2 divisions but never played Senior International Footballer (0caps)"
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Holders on June 20, 2017, 09:14:54 PM
Quote from: F(f)CUK on June 20, 2017, 07:29:59 PM

"any Fulham player that has played a game for us in the top 2 divisions but never played Senior International Footballer (0caps)"

I meant either rather than having to play in both mate
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

F(f)CUK

Quote from: toshes mate on June 20, 2017, 02:57:00 AM
Quote from: F(f)CUK on June 19, 2017, 09:07:29 PM
I assume that I was after the time, but as I am not in the country at the moment and on a different time zone I assume that I am alright - think 80 days around the world - Phileas Fogg had an extra day
I am sorry I missed out on the fun as personal matters distracted me for most of Monday, but I do agree that the original rules do not say GMT or BST and so local time must be okay, and that  must also means we may have been sold short on time when we failed earlier challenges.  This isn't another 'Fulhamish' needing a possible appeal to a higher level (and I do have a smile on my face in admiration for both dannyboi and the knowledge of FOF contributors as I write this) is it?   
Don't tell anyone but I am currently in Kenya (er...2hrs ahead)