watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Boris Becker bankrupt

Started by bog, June 21, 2017, 03:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Cannot believe that Boris Becker has been declared broke. Still recall he as a 17 year old beating Kevin Curren to win Wimbledon. And when changing ends once he intentionally bumped into Curren. Like Born Borg has lost it all. Mind you Boris getting ladies pregnant in broom cupboards did not help.... 

092.gif

OdecaMynoT

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

He took that too literally.

How do you squander the millions he must have had?
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

You do wonder what they do with their money. Unsound investments, hangers on. Even so what was his manager up to?

092.gif

bill taylors apprentice

I'm sure he won't end up on the streets!

bog

Perhaps he will court favour with someone....

092.gif

toshes mate

Twig

Saw him in Dubai, physically such a mess. Bloated body, blotchy face, looks like a man who has lost it big time and hit the bottle hard.

Carborundum

Walking to a match last season, Boris was standing at his car when he was noticed by some of our fans.  This was close to the River Cafe (where I assumed he had just been). He good naturedly agreed to their request for a selfie and asked which team was playing. Plenty of celebrities would have been less gracious.  Good luck to him and I hope his difficulties are temporary.

Lighthouse

Until recently he was coach to the top players. But when you have squillians you are courted by people who want to take advantage, They want to extract the deuce out of you and leave you double faulted with nothing.

His problems started way back with his divorce and a poor investment in huge building projects have left him in trouble. But he is unlikely to suffer too much. Somehow he will serve an ace and win through.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Reading between the lines, this is a debt he has owed since 2015 , he has ignored the bank who he owes it to so they have had enough of being fobbed off by him burying his head in the sand, he is supposed to being selling property in Majorca in a month, if he does , as he has been promising to do for ages he can then discharge his debt