more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

China U20 team to join Bundesliga division 4

Started by F(f)CUK, June 22, 2017, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

cmg

As a lifetime supporter of Offenbacher Kickers I would like to protest at this unwanted disruption of our Bundesliga Regionalliga Sudwest tranquillity.......etc,etc.

Seriously, with Bundesliga being the favourite football viewing for China's vast audience (sorry about that, PL) this sort of cooperation makes every kind of sense.
Mass audience-wise, the future as far as developing markets are concerned lies in China (and India, although Cricket reigns supreme there.)

AlexW132

From what I've read in Facebook comment sections the Germans aren't happy. First Hoffenheim, then Leipzig, now this

grandad

Do the Chinese come under the FFP rules. How can they justify paying players exhorbitant salaries to players in the final years of their careers.
Where there's a will there's a wife

aaronmcguigan

Thought FFP was only UEFAs brainchild?
The Chinese investments were encouraged by the government who want China to win the World Cup through bringing world talent to China and getting the Chinese to learn off them, and investments in academys, management and coaching etc

love4ffc

So does this mean that at other nations will be invited to put a team together to compete?  Japen, Mexico, Austrailia, USA, etc......
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

fulhamben

I thought fifa or uefa didn't allow teams from other countries to join foreign leagues
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.