more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF Survey Results Summary

Started by dannyboi-ffc, June 25, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Morning everyone,  049:gif

The results are in, the egg-heads at FOF Towers have pored over the responses and it is time to reveal to one and all the results of our 2017 member survey!

A huge "thank you" to the 115 FOFers and 28 Guests who took time out to provide their valuable feedback. Reassuringly, overall, 52% of you feel that the FOF experience is "Very Good", and 45% "Good".

Looking at the "demographics" of those who took part in the survey:
-   98% of respondents were male.
-   Of the members that responded, 30%  "regularly post", 45% posted "occasionally" and, interestingly, 25% only read and don't post.
-   52% of respondents visit FOF "multiple times a day", and 31% on a daily basis.
-   70% do not use FOF social media channels e.g. Facebook, Twitter.

The biggest impact on how often people visit FOF was whether the respondent was in the mood for it, followed by the result of a match, then the current form of the team, and then whether it is a match day or not. Surprisingly, work or domestic commitments didn't figure as significantly.

When visiting FOF, all 143 respondents go to the General Discussion forum. All the other forums didn't really figure, the next highest being the History forum, with 6 respondents. That said, a significant number of respondents didn't realize there were other forums on FOF.

The most valued content on FOF is the transfer gossip, pre- and post-match news, and the Daily Fulham Stuff. There were also shout-outs for posts made by knowledgeable supporters, club information and gossip, how the development / youth teams, are doing, and the humour!

Some recent initiatives also got a positive response, for example the quizzes, challenges and FOF-erviews.

Ideas for additional content included more insights from the people connected to the club, a dedicated NFR forum, a meet-up page, more social media links, blogs, live chat, player stats, etc. Just over 50% of respondents would be interested in a monthly podcast. 46% thought an away team forum would be worth a go. 42% enjoyed the quizzes, challenges and games. 35% supported the proposed FOF6 replacement for the Tipping League.

We asked for your feedback on the moderation of FOF. Risky stuff. A whopping 89% of respondents understood that all the moderators are also Fulham supporters who do this in addition to their day-job and domestic commitments on an entirely voluntary basis. Reassuringly, 80% of respondents felt that the moderation was fair. 12% felt that there should be more moderation. The remaining 8% felt that the mods are a bit harsh or heavy-handed. Only one person thought that the mods are out to punish people! Most of the comments were of the "good job, keep it up" variety. Other comments included an earlier clampdown on religious or political comments, removing comments that hijack or detract from a thread, being a bit more open minded to occasional bad language, etc.

So, once again, many thanks for those of you who took part. This is a very short summary of a shed load of data, so don't worry if you don't see any suggestions that you made included in the above. We will be considering all the feedback carefully. More to follow on any developments following all this feedback!

Cheers

The Mods
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Bumping this because it didn't get many votes first time around. Just incase anyone was interested in the outcome.

Once again thanks for your support and for taking the time to give us your input.  :wine: 049:gif

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jem

Purely out of idle curiosity, how did you define regular and occasional posters? Presumably you used the number of posts per day but what was the demarcation line?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Jem on July 01, 2017, 04:16:33 PM
Purely out of idle curiosity, how did you define regular and occasional posters? Presumably you used the number of posts per day but what was the demarcation line?

One of the questions at the beginning asked if you were
- member who posted regularly
- member who posted quite often
- member who voted occasionally
- member who never posts, just reads
- non member who regularly visits
- non member who occasionally visits

Or something along those lines anyway. So it was how the individual interpreted the question. We just room the figures from the answers given.

I suppose if you post once a day or more then you are regular. 2 or 3 times a week is quite often. Occasionally is once a week. That's my take on It so I hope that helps lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jem

Ah, of course. I had a memory once but I just can't remember where I put it!

Thanks.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Jem on July 01, 2017, 05:13:25 PM
Ah, of course. I had a memory once but I just can't remember where I put it!

Thanks.

No worries. As for the memory.......it happens to the best of us Jem lol  :wine:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

YankeeJim

Odd that there weren't any cross dressers. I thought that was a regular thing over there in the mother land.    064.gif

:Get Coat gif:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Jem

Yes that's true. People this side of the Atlantic feel less persecuted for being who they really are.
― Groucho Marx

cmg

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 01, 2017, 06:16:44 PM
Odd that there weren't any cross dressers. I thought that was a regular thing over there in the mother land.    064.gif

Dunno about cross dresser, but I do get quite annoyed when I get both feet in the same leg of my underpants on a dark morning.

love4ffc

Quote from: cmg on July 01, 2017, 08:57:41 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on July 01, 2017, 06:16:44 PM

Dunno about cross dresser, but I do get quite annoyed when I get both feet in the same leg of my underpants on a dark morning.
Now that made my chuckle. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?