more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neeskens

Started by hopper, August 06, 2017, 12:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopper

What are everyone's thoughts on him?

One of my favourite players in a long time, and a future (or possibly already) a cult hero? Love how direct and lethal his finishing is, that fierce shot which hit the post yesterday a great example of his predatory skills. He also scored perhaps the most important goals in our promotion chase in those 3-2 wins, Forest and Wigan.

He's also intelligent with flicks and dribbling. Hope he shines this season. Also nice to see a player who plays with a smile on his face.

Southcoastffc

I hope he gets a run of games and scores a few goal early season. Seems a confidence player with a few tricks and unpredictability. Could be a big asset to us if things go well for him.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Tabby

I thought all three starting attacking midfielders looked good. Will be hard decisions ahead Joka.

hovewhite

Hell of a decision for joka this season difficult to call but also great options coyw

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I think Ayite, Aluko and Kebano, Cairney, Fred and Johansson are an exciting box of tricks who will cause loads of problems.
If they can finish 30-40% of chances they create we'll be in super shape
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

ChesterTheTabby

Neeskens has quickly turned into one of my favorite players, and I think he, Aluko, and Aitye work tremendously well together. Slavisa is going to have to make a tough decision to drop one of the aforementioned three if he is to play AK47 regularly, and if that is the case which do you drop? The three together are so creative and energetic, as seen in the first 45 minutes yesterday, that defenses simply cannot cope them. Here's to a joyous amount of decision making on how we can best conquer this league once and for all.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Samsara

a positive note to take from this conundrum is the inevitable effectiveness of one of these three coming off the bench. I thought neeskens role as a "super sub" last year fit him well as any of these players would effectively be untouchable against tired legs.

Yorkshirewhite

Think he's a proper character, follow him on Insta and he's a right hoot, defiantly a cult hero in the making for the many and a cult hero now for a few, ever since he signed and them photos taken of him in JH stand he looks a cutie 😂, would of loved for him to have scored in the playoffs think something big is written to happen for him in a Fulham shirt, plus his celebrations are joyous

millsy

I just don't think playing those 3 together works. Creative, yes but we need something different in the mix. A clinical finisher would fit the bill.

The Rock

Quote from: Tabby on August 06, 2017, 03:00:12 PM
I thought all three starting attacking midfielders looked good. Will be hard decisions ahead Joka.

:plus one:

filham

Quote from: Tabby on August 06, 2017, 03:00:12 PM
Fully agree and remember Sessegnon is also better suited to one of those places than he is at left back.

@jolslover

I like Kebano, Definitely in my 3 favourite players. A box of tricks and so skillfull on the ball.
Loved his shot that hit the post yesterday, Couple stepovers then one great touch which took 2 men (that were doubling up on him) out the game.
Exciting player and I think he will have a big season.
STH H3

Ftfm

No opposition defender will intimidate Neeskens. His tenacity low centre of gravity his box of tricks & shooting power make him one of the many exciting players in this team

Milo

Quote from: SWAD on August 06, 2017, 04:31:24 PM
a positive note to take from this conundrum is the inevitable effectiveness of one of these three coming off the bench. I thought neeskens role as a "super sub" last year fit him well as any of these players would effectively be untouchable against tired legs.

Completely agree with Neeskens off bench as super sub. Energetic, skillfull against tired legs as he drifts out wide, and critically is unpredictable and gives us a wild card to throw at games.

PokerMatt

Quote from: @jolslover on August 06, 2017, 06:50:59 PM
I like Kebano, Definitely in my 3 favourite players. A box of tricks and so skillfull on the ball.
Loved his shot that hit the post yesterday, Couple stepovers then one great touch which took 2 men (that were doubling up on him) out the game.
Exciting player and I think he will have a big season.

Yes that touch was something else. I didn't quite appreciate it until I saw a replay when I got home, but he created so much space for the shot in an instant.

Think he probably has the best quick control at the club - I'm thinking that piece of footwork for his goal against Wigan last season.

While I've said recently I think he's an excellent impact sub but perhaps not a starter, I'd be delighted to change my mind with more performances like yesterday. Could genuinely become one of our most important players.
Follow me: @mattdjourno