more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This Board's Etiquette toward Sources?

Started by Marcel_Gecov, July 18, 2017, 12:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Holders on July 19, 2017, 09:25:12 AM
What puzzles me about the OP is that the writer finds it necessary to ask whether we on this board would be interested in valid information.

Quote from: love4ffc on July 18, 2017, 07:32:47 PM
Part of the problem is we live in a world where things happen fast, get reported fast and then change instantly fast.  You could have someone who is in the know, gets told something that afternoon and then things happen behind the scenes that change everything making the person in the know look like a fool. 

I truely believe there are several good people on this board who are told information that at the time of telling was 100% true but, by the time they post their info the situation changes making their info null and void and them to look like idiots. 

Not at all, my question was a) checking etiquette around sources b) I've read this board for sometime and seen how others have been treated for offering info that didn't come to pas - as the message above states.

My question very simply was - Would people rather know ahead of time valid info which for whatever reason doesn't come to pass or not receive the info and have surprises?

I'm new to the board and want to offer as much as I can but only what is wanted from the rest of the community...cheers

Holders

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on July 19, 2017, 09:39:12 AM
Quote from: Holders on July 19, 2017, 09:25:12 AM
What puzzles me about the OP is that the writer finds it necessary to ask whether we on this board would be interested in valid information.

Quote from: love4ffc on July 18, 2017, 07:32:47 PM
Part of the problem is we live in a world where things happen fast, get reported fast and then change instantly fast.  You could have someone who is in the know, gets told something that afternoon and then things happen behind the scenes that change everything making the person in the know look like a fool. 

I truely believe there are several good people on this board who are told information that at the time of telling was 100% true but, by the time they post their info the situation changes making their info null and void and them to look like idiots. 

Not at all, my question was a) checking etiquette around sources b) I've read this board for sometime and seen how others have been treated for offering info that didn't come to pas - as the message above states.

My question very simply was - Would people rather know ahead of time valid info which for whatever reason doesn't come to pass or not receive the info and have surprises?

I'm new to the board and want to offer as much as I can but only what is wanted from the rest of the community...cheers

TBH, if you've read for some time I'm the more surprised that you needed to ask.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

love4ffc

I still say post any and all news.  It may be old, it may be irrelevant or even false.  Still it's good to post so we call all know and debate what is happening in the world of Fulham  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?