watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Started by General, July 17, 2017, 01:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

The man is prolific.. has won the league with almost every club he's ever played at in almost every continent and whilst playing for some of the world's biggest ever clubs.

So... I was fascinated to realise recently that despite his obvious gift for the game and where he's plied his trade and the accolades he's won, last season's Europa League win was his first piece of European silverware. ... I wonder why? Seems odd.

Internationally playing for Sweden you're unlikely to win many titles, but at a club level and in good teams.. I'd have thought he'd have done much better.

Mince n Tatties

The thing I admire about him,is he gives half his money away to good causes,ie children's charities and others.

cmg

Super player and a great entertainer.
Been everywhere Ligue 1, Serie A, La Liga, PL including winter's evening in Swansea, and never failed to deliver.

Arrogant, yes. But a prime example of "If you can walk the walk, you are entitled to talk the talk."

62 in 116 for his country.

G_Gribby

Today's forecast says that Zlatan remains in ManU with a 6 month contract if the rehab works out well. A sign that this will happen is that he now signed in the sons in the ManU youth academy. At least the kids are planning to stay in Manchester for now.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.