watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-4 Have to says.

Started by bog, August 09, 2017, 03:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

1 Have to say that this lad O'Reilly looked a very good prospect last night. Had never really heard of he before this season's pre-season,very calm on the ball.
2 Have to say that the size of the away support was very impressive for a first round League Cup fixture.
3 Have to say it was good to see both the Sessegnons on the pitch last night. I wonder when twins were last on a professional football pitch...the Wallaces at Southampton perhaps?
3 Have to say I find it annoying how some supporters decide to remain standing throughout with little regard for those sat behind them.
4 Have to say I wonder why a small amount have spend all the game shouting out foul mouthed obscenities. 

Thank you and good night

092.gif

vagrant

Have to say I agree with everything you've said.
Especially about O'Reilly....

Holders

Ah, it's the League Cup - I wondered what it was!

I heard somewhere of some competition that we had chosen to enter and had assumed this was it, due to the strange name.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

You've cheated there Bog,you've had two threes so that makes 5 have to says...lol

bog

This week's deliberate mistake! Do you recall the programme that that line came from?

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: bog on August 09, 2017, 05:48:24 PM
This week's deliberate mistake! Do you recall the programme that that line came from?

092.gif

No I don't recall it Bog.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on August 09, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

092.gif

Match of the day ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Have to say that the first three points cheered me up but then the last two made me ask why some people have to do things to spoil the enjoyment of others and what can be done about it.

bog

I cannot remember the title but it was back in the late 50's early 60's on BBC 1 or ITV. A children's sports show. One week they had Tony Macedo on. Every week they used to ask us viewers to look out for 'this weeks deliberate mistake....'   What was that programme?

092.gif

grandad

Quote from: bog on August 09, 2017, 08:38:30 PM
I cannot remember the title but it was back in the late 50's early 60's on BBC 1 or ITV. A children's sports show. One week they had Tony Macedo on. Every week they used to ask us viewers to look out for 'this weeks deliberate mistake....'   What was that programme?

092.gif

Parliament Live PM´s Questions
Where there's a will there's a wife