more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

kalas

Started by nose, July 22, 2017, 03:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

for what it's worth... has been playing for chelsea in bejing V arsenal
don't know what that means but I susect it is bad for us!

Nero

it means Chelsea are dangling a carrot to say look you have a future here sign this new contract with us, oh good you've done that, right you're back out on loan

Flume

Quote from: nose on July 22, 2017, 03:46:16 PM
Chelsea arent just going to suddenly include Kalas as a first team player, hes well and truly part of the loan army. I reckon they sent him to China so that
1 To try to make him feel wanted by them in order to get him to sign a new contract
2 To make the Chinese happy that they're seeing a Chelsea player
In Slav we trust

Woolly Mammoth

That doesn't sound very encouraging, and at this stage of proceedings, I hope Fulham have a few ideas tucked up their sleeve, like " how the flaming heck are we going to get out of this mess".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

Quote from: Nero on July 22, 2017, 03:51:25 PM
it means Chelsea are dangling a carrot to say look you have a future here sign this new contract with us, oh good you've done that, right you're back out on loan
I don't think its that at all, they extended Zouma and Piazon and then loaned them out, I think its about return for them, means they have more hand in what they can get for him
Every day is a Fulham day

nose

if he was coming to us I suspect we would have him by now and for sure if we were serious he would be in austria not china.

westcliff white

Quote from: nose on July 22, 2017, 03:55:19 PM
if he was coming to us I suspect we would have him by now and for sure if we were serious he would be in austria not china.
I am not so sure about that, think there was a lot of toing and throing about who he joined and then what they wanted for him., I think it could happen he joins us on loan again maybe in a week or so's time, but equally I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get him back
Every day is a Fulham day

Woolly Mammoth

It's going to be a massive fortnight now before the big Ko. I hope Fulham have saved the best until last, and bring in the obvious first choice players we need, and the back ups. 
Otherwise we can forget about any aspirations of promotion. 

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Its a couple of players thats all 75% of the team is gelled and i thonk we will get the players in so it may not be a perfect senario for the team ,believe we will have another good season.

Woolly Mammoth

A couple players to me is nowhere near enough, our squad is thinner than ever, and any injuries to any player let alone to key players will take its toll. It's a long hard season and no prisoners taken, and we look a little behind in preperation, and that's the polite way of saying it. 

Never forget your Roots.

nose

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 22, 2017, 04:59:02 PM
It's going to be a massive fortnight now before the big Ko. I hope Fulham have saved the best until last, and bring in the obvious first choice players we need, and the back ups. 

might yet get worse. no signings and the manager will get restless and leave. he is our prized possesion.... and/or cairney will also think what am i doing here, the management are not bothered so come january he will go for a bargain basement price...
that is what will happen if the owner and his son do not make things happen rather than continue sleep walking us into a disaster.

bobbo

Nose slow down mate your imagination is running 200 miles an hour. So many assumptions there. All I think unlikely.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Andy S

Totally right ok impact signings are good for the supporters but not so good for the team nor yet the youngsters coming up behind. It is important that any players coming in are the right players at the right price. I believe everyone wants that even Slav so why would either he or any other coach walk at this stage

Barrett487

I can't see him being near their starting line-up for the Prem, however with Zouma going on loan they may be thinking of keeping him as a back-up. They're obviously checking him out and wouldn't be surprised if they like what they see.

terryr

Quote from: nose on July 22, 2017, 10:38:03 PM

might yet get worse. no signings and the manager will get restless and leave. he is our prized possesion.... and/or cairney will also think what am i doing here, the management are not bothered so come january he will go for a bargain basement price...
that is what will happen if the owner and his son do not make things happen rather than continue sleep walking us into a disaster.
Calm down......the season hasn't even started

Jims Dentist

Quote from: TerryR on July 23, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance(s).

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jims Dentist on July 26, 2017, 07:57:23 PM
Quote from: TerryR on July 23, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance(s).

Terry R

The preparation Terry R should have already commenced and started allegedly and officially weeks ago, the planning should have started months ago. 
The time to calm down has long gone, unless you can categorically reassure me that we are guaranteed to be alright on the night.

I am waiting calmly.......🆘

I will need photographs, independent witnesses and signed statements by a clerk of the court. 🆘

Speed is of the essence.....🆘

No I didn't think you could, never mind, nothing to be ashamed of. I couldn't find any evidence or proof either. 🆘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

Agreed. The first 4-5 matches will define the season, and the current squad without any additions will not come out anywhere near the Top 6.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rock on July 26, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

Agreed. The first 4-5 matches will define the season, and the current squad without any additions will not come out anywhere near the Top 6.

Spot on ⚽️👍

Never forget your Roots.

rweller86

Looks like Hull might be getting another of Chelsea's CB's on loan for the season, guessing their links with Kalas are done - good sign. Look forward to having him back if reports are to be believed.
@rweller