watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help please....

Started by FFCpmd, July 27, 2017, 02:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCpmd

Does anyone have the email address of our Chairman's right hand man, Jim ? I think his name is, as I'd like to fire off a (positive) letter to Mr Khan?

Many thanks.

Woolly Mammoth

With your permission, may I suggest that you share the contents of this positive letter you are firing off to Mr Khan, with the rest of us long suffering Fulham fans, as it may need to be vetted, I wouldn't want you to shower him with too much praise at this stage of proceedings, as we haven't won anything yet, and I wouldn't want to spoil him.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

nose

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 27, 2017, 02:55:30 PM
With your permission, may I suggest that you share the contents of this positive letter you are firing off to Mr Khan, with the rest of us long suffering Fulham fans, as it may need to be vetted, I wouldn't want you to shower him with too much praise at this stage of proceedings, as we haven't won anything yet, and I wouldn't want to spoil him.

positive could mean a number of things like, 'i positively think you should buy some decent players quickly to give us a chance of getting promoted.'

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nose on July 27, 2017, 03:20:16 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 27, 2017, 02:55:30 PM

positive could mean a number of things like, 'i positively think you should buy some decent players quickly to give us a chance of getting promoted.'

That may be deemed as a begging letter. ✉️📩📨📧💌

Never forget your Roots.

f321ffc

Sent to you in private message.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

I've sent 5 emails about the Boxing day fixtures and still nobody has got back to me,3 weeks now.
I might send one everyday now like Andy sent a letter every week in the Shawshank Redemption, I might get an answer then.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 27, 2017, 06:06:41 PM
I've sent 5 emails about the Boxing day fixtures and still nobody has got back to me,3 weeks now.
I might send one everyday now like Andy sent a letter every week in the Shawshank Redemption, I might get an answer then.

You would get a quicker response if you sent a message in a bottle off of a cove on Treasure Island.
Just watch out for the Crabs.

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

This can be quite dodgey these days as too many letters can be seen as harassment where by you may find yourself prosecuted. The fact is whether somebody replies to your letter is their choice. The chances of a reply could be down to sweetening it up a little and not be aggressive. Only asking one or two questions and being extreemly grateful for their time. Etc etc. Also enquire about the price of a season ticket for a nephew at the same time.

I was on the phone to a a guy in a call centre earlier today and he said he gets told to F...off 7 times every hour on average. I couldn't do a job like that for very long. So always think about the person you are contacting

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Andy S on July 27, 2017, 09:18:34 PM
This can be quite dodgey these days as too many letters can be seen as harassment where by you may find yourself prosecuted. The fact is whether somebody replies to your letter is their choice. The chances of a reply could be down to sweetening it up a little and not be aggressive. Only asking one or two questions and being extreemly grateful for their time. Etc etc. Also enquire about the price of a season ticket for a nephew at the same time.

I was on the phone to a a guy in a call centre earlier today and he said he gets told to F...off 7 times every hour on average. I couldn't do a job like that for very long. So always think about the person you are contacting

It shouldn't be the clubs supporters liaison choice whether to reply, it's their job they should reply.
Every e mail the club gets should get a reply unless it's an abisive e mail.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Andy S on July 27, 2017, 09:18:34 PM

He must have been the same bloke I just told to F off, when he got me out of a hot steaming  bath in the middle of me floating my rubber Duck.

Never forget your Roots.

therealjaybee

I'll save you some time:

"Dear FFCpmd

Thank you for your email. We will pass your enquiry on to the relevant department.

Kind Regards,

FFC"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 28, 2017, 02:22:20 AM
I'll save you some time:

"Dear FFCpmd

Thank you for your email. We will pass your enquiry on to the relevant department.

Kind Regards,

FFC"

I will save you even more time.

" Not another email, haven't you got anything better to do, don't contact us, we will contact you, god dammit ".

Never forget your Roots.