watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa Team

Started by ChesterTheTabby, July 28, 2017, 02:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Have we had a better team than our Europa run team in recent history? Safely in the premier league, running through Europe and playing some of the most outstanding European clubs, making it to the final against Atletic Madrid...I mean what a free-flowing team that was, the zenith of our PL time.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

YankeeJim

We certainly had better individuals. The Europa team was one of castoffs and journey men with a manager who formed them into an awesome team.

Was that a great run or what? They were forged in the great escape and steeled by that run. Too bad that Mo had had enough after Hamburg. What could been with more investment......
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Alexis

Our relagation squad at one point consisted of Berbatov, Bryan Ruiz, Darren Bent, Stekelenburg, Holtby, Amorebieta, Mitroglou, Clint Dempsey, Taarabt, and a much younger Scott Parker, as well. All quality names that sent us down to the Championship.
Fulham 来了!

filham

Quote from: Alexis on July 29, 2017, 04:08:34 AM
Our relagation squad at one point consisted of Berbatov, Bryan Ruiz, Darren Bent, Stekelenburg, Holtby, Amorebieta, Mitroglou, Clint Dempsey, Taarabt, and a much younger Scott Parker, as well. All quality names that sent us down to the Championship.
Shows you how valuable Roy was to us.