more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ipswich Town

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 20, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Played 4 won 4.
12 shots on target in 4 games 9 have gone in.
Waghorn 4 shots on target all have gone in.
But this  doesn't tell the whole story,a little bit of luck has gone their way(and that's being stated by their fans here in Suffolk.
They can't believe they won 4-3 at Millwall Tuesday everything went their way,and again yesterday Brentford outplayed them for long spells,yet 2 chances and they went in.The way they play openly will suit us.
Our season starts Saturday 0-3 the whites...Well we can hope... 049:gif

dannyboi-ffc

Great start but it's a marathon, not a sprint. I find it hard at this stage to believe Cardiff or Ipswich will make the top 6 but then again you've gotta start somewhere and I remember writing off Huddersfield last year, they finished 5th eventually and went up. Did the same the year before when Brighton came out of nowhere and finished 3rd on GD! Following year they went up. So stranger things have happened!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MJG

Happy to bet £100 for charity that Ipswich will not be in top six at end of the season.
Just the views of a long term fan

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MJG on August 20, 2017, 11:15:08 AM
Happy to bet £100 for charity that Ipswich will not be in top six at end of the season.

I'd say they want be in top half.

hovewhite

who knows we did bouble over hudds and the geordies last season ,in the end didnt matter.i still think we will be in the mix end of season,despite being crap yesterday.
Aoso like o
Last season we will be better away overall
The reason i think we set up wrong at the cottage formation wise.

fulhamben

Quote from: hovewhite on August 20, 2017, 01:51:03 PM
who knows we did bouble over hudds and the geordies last season ,in the end didnt matter.i still think we will be in the mix end of season,despite being crap yesterday.
Aoso like o
Last season we will be better away overall
The reason i think we set up wrong at the cottage formation wise.
how would you set us up at home?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulhamfan666

if we lose this, we're in trouble.

aaronmcguigan

I don't think it's luck that they've won all four games but to be brutally honest, we would surely have 100% if we had their fixtures and I doubt they would be able to string a point out of the fixtures we've had. I had Ipswich down to be relegated and I'll be proved wrong but look at what they've had to deal with compared to us:

Barnsley
Birmingham
Millwall
Brentford

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 20, 2017, 10:05:17 PM
I don't think it's luck that they've won all four games but to be brutally honest, we would surely have 100% if we had their fixtures and I doubt they would be able to string a point out of the fixtures we've had. I had Ipswich down to be relegated and I'll be proved wrong but look at what they've had to deal with compared to us:

Barnsley
Birmingham
Millwall
Brentford

I'd call their woodwork being hit about 20 times lucky.. lol
I'm having correct score with bookies 0-3,0-4.

Mince n Tatties

As this is a Suffolk home tie for me, I'm getting stick off of tractor boys fans already about their league position, so I'm now praying for a miracle...
Might have to change my score prediction though after that rubbish tonight.