more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC TV Reading vs Fulham

Started by Walsh, August 12, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham hammy end ultras on August 12, 2017, 03:35:38 PM
paid 120pounds and fulhamfctv gives me no live streaming.
Wasted 120 pounds

I had initial problems finding the link on the FFCTV pages. I then clicked fixtures, clicked the Reading Match link and the Live area appeared. Clicked that, full screen, and it seems pretty good.

Using Dell Laptop, Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit), and a neighbours wifi (we're away this weekend), only one dropout thus far, but a quick browser refresh cured it and no issues since. Great to see the match live AND hear GJ commentary.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

fulhamben

Quote from: Logicalman on August 12, 2017, 03:58:06 PM
Wasted 120 pounds

I had initial problems finding the link on the FFCTV pages. I then clicked fixtures, clicked the Reading Match link and the Live area appeared. Clicked that, full screen, and it seems pretty good.

Using Dell Laptop, Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit), and a neighbours wifi (we're away this weekend), only one dropout thus far, but a quick browser refresh cured it and no issues since. Great to see the match live AND hear GJ commentary.
is the picture and sound in sink? Do you get multiple camera shots?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamben on August 12, 2017, 03:59:24 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on August 12, 2017, 03:58:06 PM
Wasted 120 pounds

is the picture and sound in sink? Do you get multiple camera shots?

yes to the first and not certain what you're asking for the second mate. Get the replays but not seeing more than one camera position in the stream.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on August 12, 2017, 03:54:41 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 12, 2017, 03:32:53 PM
Furious now.
Video disappeared
"Invalid error"  Low stream (or something like that)

Roger, what browser you using ?

Tony,
I was on IE and changed to Chrome last week.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Baszab

On holiday - perfectly good picture - sound practically inaudible - insane decision on Kalas

valdeingruo

Quote from: Baszab on August 12, 2017, 04:05:41 PM
On holiday - perfectly good picture - sound practically inaudible - insane decision on Kalas

The ref was VERY biased towards Reading.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

hurricane_nz

When will they put the replay online? Would have thought with a live stream that the replay could have been put online surely a few hours later. Wont be able to watch all the games live overseas depending on time but would be nice to be able to watch a replay not that long after

love4ffc

Quote from: hurricane_nz on August 12, 2017, 09:50:07 PM
When will they put the replay online? Would have thought with a live stream that the replay could have been put online surely a few hours later. Wont be able to watch all the games live overseas depending on time but would be nice to be able to watch a replay not that long after
Have a feeling it will still be 24 hours before replays are posted.  It would be another way for the club to push fans to sign up for the live option. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

G_Gribby

I connected the Laptop to the LCD and the sound system. Everything worked perfect. Thanks Fulham FC TV!
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

ealex40

I had a perfect picture but audio could have been a bit louder. Lost the transmission once, for about 30 seconds then I logged off, then back on and everything was back perfect.

My only lament was the referee, who spoiled the game for us but I was so proud of the lads and the way they managed to handle being a man short.

So well done Fulham! Let us hope the GBP 120 will be money well spent and quite a
a bargain if we get to see about 40 games for 3 pound each, especially if we have a good season.

hurricane_nz

Quote from: love4ffc on August 12, 2017, 09:57:30 PM
Have a feeling it will still be 24 hours before replays are posted.  It would be another way for the club to push fans to sign up for the live option. 

Cheers for that. Was hoping it would be a bit quicker as surely the fans in UK would like to see them a bit earlier as well. Not to worry once Im in China for the new job the afternoon games will kick off at 10pm their time so that will be all good

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Worked ok here in Hong Kong. It stopped twice but logged back on and it was ok. Sound a little low.

All in all, very pleased. Thanks FFC.

MJG

Quote from: hurricane_nz on August 13, 2017, 01:09:07 AM
Quote from: love4ffc on August 12, 2017, 09:57:30 PM

Cheers for that. Was hoping it would be a bit quicker as surely the fans in UK would like to see them a bit earlier as well. Not to worry once Im in China for the new job the afternoon games will kick off at 10pm their time so that will be all good
Pretty sure the delay in putting a full game up for replay is because the rights holders and broadcasters have a cut off time in their deal.
Just the views of a long term fan

rusty shackleford

Has anyone managed to get the match feed working without the use of a foreign bank acc? Pretty annoying we cant use it in Ireland

rweller86

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 18, 2017, 09:41:40 AM
Has anyone managed to get the match feed working without the use of a foreign bank acc? Pretty annoying we cant use it in Ireland
Not sure about FFC TV, others accept any payment. Can be streamed using a VPN... not that I am condoning this illegal activity...
@rweller