watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fighting Spirit

Started by ChesterTheTabby, August 12, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

This team is absolutely immense! For 94 minutes and 30 seconds they fought with 10 men away from home. Some how they managed to fight to the very end, rewarded with an 80th minute equalizer that makes up for the one we gave up last weekend. Still undefeated. The fighting spirit of this team is incredible. This is the spirit of serious promotion contenders.  :wow: :wow: :wow:
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Milo

"Fulham are a class act" according to the Radio Berkshire commentators!

hovewhite

Privalidged to watch the team today.well done to all the squad today.coyw

Woolly Mammoth

Spirit in abundance and plenty of individual quality. Just need to boost the ranks while there is still time. As Kalas will have to serve a suspension, let alone any unexpected injuries.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Robbie

On way back. Great fighting spirit. On bus with Reading fans, they are distraught.

Mince n Tatties

Terrific result,first losing Tom and then Kalas.. 049:gif

Deuce

Marvelous. Fantastic team spirit.

Not at all impressed by Relucant Reading though. They seemed miserable when in possession

Holders

Since SJ has been in charge, our teams have never given up. The fighting spirit is hugely improved.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

JoelH5

Outstanding result! Over the moon with that. Could be a huge result come end of the season
I was there, standing in the Putney end

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 12, 2017, 05:19:32 PM
Spirit in abundance and plenty of individual quality. Just need to boost the ranks while there is still time. As Kalas will have to serve a suspension, let alone any unexpected injuries.
Surely we will appeal the red and win.Id be disgusted if not.

JoelH5

Just watched the hi-lights..

Kalas: 50/50 if he was even the last man. Very harsh.

Button: MOM two games in a row.

Piazon!! Quality goal. So composed and went round his man brilliantly. Already looks way better than last year (especially after Wycombe) Did he cup his ear to the Reading fans?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 12, 2017, 06:10:03 PM
Just watched the hi-lights..

Kalas: 50/50 if he was even the last man. Very harsh.

Piazon!! Quality goal. So composed and went round his man brilliantly. Already looks way better than last year (especially after Wycombe) Did he cup his ear to the Reading fans?

Was either 1) towards the Reading camp, or 2) to liven up the Fulham Faithful and gesturing them to pump up the team by saying "I can't hear you"
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Rhys Lightning 63

I'm not the hugest Button fan (still think Betts should be #1 when he comes back) but I'll give Button his due, he has been VERY VERY good these first two games. Nothing but praise for that man
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Ron91

Great result today. Wanted 3 but under the circumstances was a terrific point. I don't rate Button but last 2 games has been terrific and i hope it continues as has been my MOM back to back games. Leeds will not be easy but whilst 3 points from 3 games is not impressive i would take it with our lack of squad depth. Piazon is doing the number 20 shirt proud!

hopper

This is a turnup for the books!

masterhaynes

Very good performance by the team especially when you take into account that Reading committed 18 fouls with 71% of the play, if you deduct the time the ball was not in play or with Button they fouled us once for each minute we had the ball, 11 more fouls than we committed with twice the opportunity to commit fouls. Really starting to dislike Reading and Stam, I hope they get their just deserts this season. 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: hopper on August 12, 2017, 06:26:47 PM

It's certainly not a turnip for the books. Have to give him his due, has shown tremendous character considering his loss of form and confidence which has plagued him in recent months. I hope he continues the good work.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Quote from: hopper on August 12, 2017, 06:26:47 PM

If Graham Taylor had ever been MoM would it have been a turnip for the books?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

PokerMatt

Well said. Incredible effort to come back and draw that against all the odds. These lads are a unit, that's for sure.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

filham

The fighting spirit was certainly there and so was the organisation that enabled to play the unnatural defensive game necessary with ten men.