watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

LUCAS PIAZON!!!!!!!!!

Started by fulhamben, August 12, 2017, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

I will never ever ever say a bad word about you ever again. Well done lad, and well done whites. That's a huge result with ten men for over 90 against the play off finalists. Well done everyone and the travelling fans 👏
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bog

Quote from: fulhamben on August 12, 2017, 05:00:03 PM
I will never ever ever say a bad word about you ever again. Well done lad, and well done whites. That's a huge result with ten men for over 90 against the play off finalists. Well done everyone and the travelling fans 👏

:plus one:

092.gif

FFCFOREVER

Yes the fans really are a credit to themselves and our great club.Well done Lucas.

RaySmith

:plus one:

Great disciplined, battling performance from the lads 049:gif

hopper

One of the most aesthetically pleasing finishes in recent memory. Love Piazon!

grandad

I think he has earned a start ahead of Ayite or Kebano.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on August 12, 2017, 05:21:49 PM
couldn't argue against it. Our top scorer for a reason. Think my boy Odoi deserves a starting chance too

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on August 12, 2017, 05:23:33 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 12, 2017, 05:21:49 PM
couldn't argue against it. Our top scorer for a reason. Think my boy Odoi deserves a starting chance too

Odoi was superb.

Kimbleman

Lovely Lad too. My daughter met him after the Wycombe match on Tuesday night. Had her pics taken with him (and Sess /SJ). Told me afterwards he was so well spoken and obviously loved the club. Chaps on fire....needs to start every game in my humble opinion.

@jolslover

I've met him too. Top guy and a top player. Such a nice guy and never heard a bad word about him off the pitch. Pleased for him.
STH H3

dannyboi-ffc

Could turn out to be a very important signing. In the FOFcast before Norwich I had him in my starting line up which at the time was even a bit iffy for me let alone people listening. But he offers something nobody else in this squad has and that's composure in front of goal.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Holders

I was sold on him when he broke his jaw, could only feed through a straw, then was back on the pitch in about half the expected time.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 12, 2017, 08:00:11 PM
he offers something nobody else in this squad has and that's composure in front of goal.

That's because he's Brazilian and used to playing on the beach with two jumpers for goalposts.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on August 12, 2017, 08:13:19 PM
he offers something nobody else in this squad has and that's composure in front of goal.

That's because he's Brazilian and used to playing on the beach with two jumpers for goalposts.
jumpers in Brazil? Don't your mean mankinis

filham

Piazon's two goals in the last two games will have done is confidence no harm and he must be knocking on the door for a starting place , especially with Cairney unavailable.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on August 12, 2017, 09:37:44 PM
Piazon's two goals in the last two games will have done is confidence no harm and he must be knocking on the door for a starting place , especially with Cairney unavailable.
wouldbhave thought that he was more likely to start because ayite limped off as opposed to being a cairney replacement

One Martin Thomas

Honestly did not think either Odoi or Piazon should have got into this yrs squad. Expected Odoi to be moved on and Piazon left at Chelsea. However, all doubts from last yr are slowly being erased. Great performance by both. Sooo happy to be proven wrong .

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on August 12, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

and it was actually his lack of composure in front of goal last season that made me question us resigning him this year. Let's hope his new season form continues

Jonaldiniho 88

Great stuff by piazon. Thought he was bang average against Wycombe but scored a great goal. I just want him to do well as he seems such a nice bloke. Well done Lucas and a very good point against a playoff team last season.