more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

LUCAS PIAZON!!!!!!!!!

Started by fulhamben, August 12, 2017, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Quote from: fulhamben on August 12, 2017, 05:00:03 PM
I will never ever ever say a bad word about you ever again. Well done lad, and well done whites. That's a huge result with ten men for over 90 against the play off finalists. Well done everyone and the travelling fans 👏

Away from home.. and after going 1 down!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

JoelH5

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 12, 2017, 10:24:02 PM
Great stuff by piazon. Thought he was bang average against Wycombe but scored a great goal. I just want him to do well as he seems such a nice bloke. Well done Lucas and a very good point against a playoff team last season.

Didn't he set the other up too?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 12, 2017, 10:33:23 PM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 12, 2017, 10:24:02 PM
Great stuff by piazon. Thought he was bang average against Wycombe but scored a great goal. I just want him to do well as he seems such a nice bloke. Well done Lucas and a very good point against a playoff team last season.

Yeah he took the corner. No doubt he had a big impact on the game but I thought he did very little else. Worth a mention that he was on loan at reading for a season. Did he celebrate?

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on August 12, 2017, 10:38:10 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 12, 2017, 09:43:26 PM
Quote from: Holders on August 12, 2017, 08:13:19 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 12, 2017, 08:00:11 PM
he offers something nobody else in this squad has and that's composure in front of goal.

That's because he's Brazilian and used to playing on the beach with two jumpers for goalposts.
and it was actually his lack of composure in front of goal last season that made me question us resigning him this year. Let's hope his new season form continues

Sorry but who from our entire squad last year was a more reliable finisher than Piazon? Maybe Johansen, probably Martin, certainly no one else
I did a shots to goal ratio last season, piazon was well down the list.  He missed a lot of one on ones
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

montyandgeorge

:plus one: too. My 9 year old met him after the Norwich game. He'd already signed a ton of autographs but was still so kind and polite. A gent, so glad to see him playing so well. He just needs to bulk up a little in my view - get him pumping iron and drinking those crazy milkshakes.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on August 12, 2017, 11:49:10 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 12, 2017, 10:59:39 PM
Quote from: Statto on August 12, 2017, 10:38:10 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 12, 2017, 09:43:26 PM
Quote from: Holders on August 12, 2017, 08:13:19 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 12, 2017, 08:00:11 PM
he offers something nobody else in this squad has and that's composure in front of goal.

That's because he's Brazilian and used to playing on the beach with two jumpers for goalposts.
and it was actually his lack of composure in front of goal last season that made me question us resigning him this year. Let's hope his new season form continues

Sorry but who from our entire squad last year was a more reliable finisher than Piazon? Maybe Johansen, probably Martin, certainly no one else
I did a shots to goal ratio last season, piazon was well down the list.  He missed a lot of one on ones

I'd be very interested to see that list then. It may just show you how misleading statistics can be.

Cairney scores the odd worldy but at a cost of about 5 shots put into row Z each week.

Obviously Aluko couldn't hit a cow's ar&e with a banjo. I don't have much confidence in Ayite either, in that respect, although I rate him generally. Kebano I rate now but it took him 3/4 of last season to look good.

All the goals I can remember Piazon getting last year were entirely down to good composure, and considering he must have started less than half our games he did well to get so many.
it's in the archives somewhere. Sess was high as was Martin Odoi and few others.

nose

never a fan of piazon, the radio berks commentators berated him for his lack of effort at reading and how disliked he was......
i could only agree if your back is against the wall and you need effort, he is not the man....

BUT

Wow, was that ever a wonder goal... sure it was a poor back pass but the man showed sublime skill to create the chance and take it for himself..... two games in a row....   let us hope ths us the start of great things....   if he can do that a  bit more often and just a bit more effort on a routine basis, he will be an automatic starter rather than a bit part player, he clearly has latin american skill, let's see it!

Well done to the man.

SP

Good to see him give the Reading fans some stick back after he scored.

SP

Hope the reports of a broken leg are not accurate.

mkras99

Fulham Football Club‏Verified account @FulhamFC  10m10 minutes ago
More
Fulham Football Club Retweeted Fulham Football Club
The Gaffer has confirmed in his post-match press conference that @LucasPiazon has suffered a broken fibula.

fulhamben

Quote from: mkras99 on August 15, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
Fulham Football Club‏Verified account @FulhamFC  10m10 minutes ago
More
Fulham Football Club Retweeted Fulham Football Club
The Gaffer has confirmed in his post-match press conference that @LucasPiazon has suffered a broken fibula.
for the love of God. How long is he out for, presuming he will return to Chelsea for rehab