watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have Refs Have Gone Red Card Crazy?

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 12, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

17 today in English 4 leagues and Scottish Prem.
Chelsea had 2 Motherwell 3...lol

NJFulham

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: NJFulham on August 12, 2017, 05:27:54 PM
ref didnt think and just gave red.

What a pity...  I do believe it's his job to the arbitrational thinker...
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

MaidenheadMick

Couldnt wait to get the red card out. Never looked to see if anyone was on the cover. If he had he would have seen 3 players. Hope he gets demoted. Why didnt he consult his linesman? Poor poor decision which spoilt the game. Immensly proud of the lads for failing to buckle for 98 mins with 10 men. COYW!

Andy S

It was a red if it had been the other way we would have been howling on here. Kalashnikov should never given the ref the option of having to make a decision. The start of the season always see refs beion over zealous in every way

jarv

I have been saying it for a few years now. It is time the referee ruling bodies get together and cut out this nonsense, let the game flow. Dangerous tackles ok, but silly stuff, come on.!!!

The number of games being destroyed as a spectacle by a referee sending off is far too many now.

Premier league refs still have some common sense but they are seriously under the spotlight. The ref at Chelsea lost control today imo, but the players didn't help, surrounding him. tit for tat as they say.