watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

next game

Started by irishfulham, August 12, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

who is your cb pairing not that theres not much choice and how vulnerable does it leave us. kalas gone for 3 games now?

CincyFulham1

@jolslover

If I was in charge I would probably go 5 at the back away to Leeds (Odoi Djalo Ream). Means Sess and Fredericks are free to attack more aswell
STH H3

Rhys Lightning 63

Kalas & Ream.

Kalas will play, that bogus red card will get overturned
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

irishfulham

not so sure looking at the replay he deliberately took his man down via rugby tackle who was straight into the box with goal scoring opportunity 

bobby01

Not violent conduct so only one game?
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

The Rock

Our 2 new CB signings of course.

wheelerdeeler

I'd go 3/5 at the back with Odoi right, Ream left and Djalo in the middle. Think we'll appeal Kalas though, so let's wait and see on that one.

filham

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 12, 2017, 08:24:35 PM
Kalas & Ream.

Kalas will play, that bogus red card will get overturned
If that red card was overturned it would mean we wrongly played a whole game with ten men, the ref. would have contaminated egg on his face and every other part of his body.

The FA would not risk such embarrassment, the red card will stand.

filham

Of dear we have to recover from today's match in a couple of days, re arrange the team , travel to Leeds and put in another performance. Hard to see us bringing anything back from Leeds under the circumstances.
Madle has to come in to partner Ream at the back.

Gloss White

Odoi was outstanding today. Looks better at CB than full back. Would be harsh not to give him another chance

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Gloss White on August 12, 2017, 09:49:17 PM
Odoi was outstanding today. Looks better at CB than full back. Would be harsh not to give him another chance

Agreed. I would place Odoi next to Ream. He played very well as a CB today. My only concern would mean that places Sess on for another 90.

ffc73

Wood is a big physical no9. I'd be tempted to go with Odoi-Djalo-Ream at the back with Fred & Sess as wing backs

With Ayite & Cairney doubtful + Johanson & Aluko looking leggy at the end 5 - 4 - 1 gives us more options to keep the midfield & forwards fresh

Tabby

Quote from: FFC73 on August 12, 2017, 10:36:08 PM
Wood is a big physical no9. I'd be tempted to go with Odoi-Djalo-Ream at the back with Fred & Sess as wing backs

Speaking of Woods, there have been a couple of bids for him. Might have his head turned by the time we play them.

Wearethewhites

DevonFFC

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 12, 2017, 10:43:55 PM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on August 12, 2017, 08:15:42 PM
Ream/Madl

Chris Woods will have a field day

He may well throw his toys out the pram if she wants to force a move

Deuce

Quote from: @jolslover on August 12, 2017, 08:19:00 PM
If I was in charge I would probably go 5 at the back away to Leeds (Odoi Djalo Ream). Means Sess and Fredericks are free to attack more aswell
Would've been interesting to see that but I doubt it. Changing your entire formation because of one player missing isnt ideal.

But if that were to be the case then we'd either go with a 5-3-2/3-5-2 or a 3-4-3.
3-5-2/5-3-2:
Odoi Madl Ream
Fred                Sess
Norwood/Stef, Kmac Cairney
Aluko Kamara

or the 3-4-3 with wingbacks:
Odoi Madl Ream
Fred                Sess
Kmac Stef/Norwood
Cairney Aluko Kebano

I think we've got the players for it but highly doubt it. We'll go with Ream/Madl for sure. Djalo not ready yet and bringing on Odoi today showed that Slav agrees

MaidenheadMick

Quote from: irishfulham on August 12, 2017, 08:13:46 PM
who is your cb pairing not that theres not much choice and how vulnerable does it leave us. kalas gone for 3 games now?

Only a one game ban surely. Reading had Ilori sent off for a professional foul last week and  he missed the cup game in the week and played today.